- Extract rar file anywhere using WinRAR or 7Zip
- Open Valkyrie Injector.
- On the text bar type in the process name. (Engine.exe)
- Click the '+' button to browse and select the .dll file.
- Click the '-' button to remove a selected .dll file.
- Open Combat Arms and click 'Inject', and it should inject successfully.
are u suppose to do it before or after?
i have the same problem i have all the requirements and did the steps
1) Download the correct Dlls:
42, 43, 35, msvcr100, place them all on your desktop and place 43 + msvcr in your System32 folder (i believe, that's what i was told) place 35 and 42 in your combat arms folder. make sure you still have the dlls on your desktop too, so just copy them over.
Download .NET Framework 4 - google it
Visual Studio 2008 C++ Redistributable - google it