Thread: MSVCR100D.DLL

Thanks

Post MSVCR100D.DLL

Ok, I've read the tutorials, downloaded the dll's from the tutorials. I've placed the MSVCR100D.DLL into my combat arms folder and tried injecting, however I run into the problem like everybody else does when injecting a hack.

I've tried putting the file in my system32 folder and injector folders also, but alas, 3 different folders, the file in all three folder ultimately in the end... I'm still receiving the error.

Vista 64 bit, Admin, turned off UAC for testing purposes and still nothing, changed compatibility for winxp sp2 and etc...etc...

Yes, I'm looking for a solution from an "expert". Expert being someone who has experienced this and has fixed it and not with the words "get another hack", because several of the hacks require this.

4.0 Framework
    DirectX latest update.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by killmeoff View Post
    Ok, I've read the tutorials, downloaded the dll's from the tutorials. I've placed the MSVCR100D.DLL into my combat arms folder and tried injecting, however I run into the problem like everybody else does when injecting a hack.

I've tried putting the file in my system32 folder and injector folders also, but alas, 3 different folders, the file in all three folder ultimately in the end... I'm still receiving the error.

Vista 64 bit, Admin, turned off UAC for testing purposes and still nothing, changed compatibility for winxp sp2 and etc...etc...

Yes, I'm looking for a solution from an "expert". Expert being someone who has experienced this and has fixed it and not with the words "get another hack", because several of the hacks require this.

4.0 Framework
    DirectX latest update.
    Lol. I haven't a 64 bit. But isn't there another folder? something like systemWOW or something :S try that
    Mods for Combat Arms!

My internet does suck.
    ^^Mine.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    SAMEZIES! /RAGE man. but i have windows xp 32

IM SELLING THIS ACCOUNT PM IF UR INTERESTED. IT HAS 500K ON IT. btw thats not my dung level its higher then that