Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 49
  1. #31
    1c3d0g k0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Operating Sytem: Windows Se7en
    Operating System Type: 64 Bit
    Hack: Rusty's Menu + Flamewor10's menu
    Injector: PerX and DevInjector
    Does it run without hacks: yes
    Has it worked before: Only Mpgh PUB that was released by someone from MPGH has worked before.
    How long before it disconnects: Doesn't
    Do you have the latest framework: Yes 4.0
    Hacks tried to inject at the same time: only one at a time
    Other information: It Says Successfully injected, but No menu or anything appears.

  2. #32
    Insidious.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    General, -------- Critic Lvl: 10000000000000 [MPGH] Critic
    Posts
    1,285
    Reputation
    -174
    Thanks
    58
    Quote Originally Posted by 1c3d0g k0 View Post
    Operating Sytem: Windows Se7en
    Operating System Type: 64 Bit
    Hack: Rusty's Menu + Flamewor10's menu
    Injector: PerX and DevInjector
    Does it run without hacks: yes
    Has it worked before: Only Mpgh PUB that was released by someone from MPGH has worked before.
    How long before it disconnects: Doesn't
    Do you have the latest framework: Yes 4.0
    Hacks tried to inject at the same time: only one at a time
    Other information: It Says Successfully injected, but No menu or anything appears.
    that one is detected use
    exiled new latest ones
    and ingame press "insert"
    MPGH Critic
    "I Have 2 Red Bars, Beacuse i say the truth and the truth hurts you.!"
    -MJWL

    Use The Force
    Contact Me Pm/Vm For Help!
    "It's Not Your House That's Haunted It's Your Son!"
    -Insidious

  3. #33
    games123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    177
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    25
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Operating Sytem: Windows7 7
    Operating System Type: 64bit
    Hack: Justiniscool5 v2.5 Noob 10.3.10.dll
    Injectorortal perx gorden sys loader
    Does it run without hacks: yes
    Has it worked before:no
    Does it show anything before disconnecting:for portal it stops at the loading screen with other it doesnt even open up

    How long before it disconnects:10sec
    Do you have the latest framework:yes
    Hacks tried to inject at the same time:none
    Other information:the only hacksi got to work are hotkeys not menus

  4. #34
    Spook's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,649
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    568
    Quote Originally Posted by games123 View Post
    Operating Sytem: Windows7 7
    Operating System Type: 64bit
    Hack: Justiniscool5 v2.5 Noob 10.3.10.dll
    Injectorortal perx gorden sys loader
    Does it run without hacks: yes
    Has it worked before:no
    Does it show anything before disconnecting:for portal it stops at the loading screen with other it doesnt even open up

    How long before it disconnects:10sec
    Do you have the latest framework:yes
    Hacks tried to inject at the same time:none
    Other information:the only hacksi got to work are hotkeys not menus
    Do you run as admin?
    I'm back.

  5. #35
    Roflmaap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Operating Sytem: Vista
    Operating System Type: 32bit
    Hack: ToxinJR Latest pub
    Injector: Faith
    Does it run without hacks: yes
    Has it worked before:no
    Does it show anything before disconnecting:Just the loading screen

    How long before it disconnects:10sec
    Do you have the latest framework:yes
    Hacks tried to inject at the same time:none
    Other information:Currently all of the updated hacks do the same.

  6. #36
    Spook's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,649
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    568
    Try another hack...

    If that doesn't work I'll see what I can do.
    I'm back.

  7. #37
    CRUSTY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ._.
    Posts
    8,016
    Reputation
    161
    Thanks
    497
    My Mood
    Pensive
    If you're gonna do hack support at least respond within 12 hours of when a help thread is created...
    Last edited by CRUSTY; 10-05-2010 at 03:07 PM.

  8. #38
    Spook's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,649
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    568
    Quote Originally Posted by CRUSTY View Post
    If you're gonna do hack support at least respond within 12 hours of when a help thread is created...
    I'm going away for three days and most of these people add my MSN meaning I don't have to answer them back in the thread.
    I'm back.

  9. #39
    xblackbondx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Operating Sytem: home vista home basic

    Operating System Type: 32 Bit

    Hack:all of them

    InjectorerX, portal, flame, and others

    Does it run without hacks: yes

    Has it worked before: no

    Does it show anything before disconnecting: it doesn't disconnect

    How long before it disconnects: it doesn't disconnect

    Do you have the latest framework:i'm not sure but i think i do

    Hacks tried to inject at the same time:no i've never injected 2+ hacks at the same time

    Other information:hey i need help with a hack called NOOB 10.4 or something and it doesnt work at all, it says injected! but then when i open and press insert, nothing pops up, nothing at all, maybe you can teamview me?

  10. #40
    Spook's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,649
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    568
    Quote Originally Posted by xblackbondx View Post
    Operating Sytem: home vista home basic

    Operating System Type: 32 Bit

    Hack:all of them

    InjectorerX, portal, flame, and others

    Does it run without hacks: yes

    Has it worked before: no

    Does it show anything before disconnecting: it doesn't disconnect

    How long before it disconnects: it doesn't disconnect

    Do you have the latest framework:i'm not sure but i think i do

    Hacks tried to inject at the same time:no i've never injected 2+ hacks at the same time

    Other information:hey i need help with a hack called NOOB 10.4 or something and it doesnt work at all, it says injected! but then when i open and press insert, nothing pops up, nothing at all, maybe you can teamview me?
    Try installing the latest frame work and try another hack like Freedom's or ExileD's
    I'm back.

  11. #41
    games123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    177
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    25
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Operating Sytem: windows 7 prem

    Operating System Type: 64 bit

    Hack: all of them

    Injector: perx-devinject-portal-Gorden-binject-and lot more i cant remember

    Does it run without hacks: yes

    Has it worked before: hack yes only one which was 1-2 weeks ago and it was auto

    Does it show anything before disconnecting: for menu it stops at loading but some auto hacks last for 5min in game playing

    How long before it disconnects: menu loading loading- auto 5min

    Do you have the latest framework: yes

    Hacks tried to inject at the same time: 1

    Other information: this been happening for a while i tried all the injectors i can get my hands on every new hack that came out i got them the second they were approved

  12. #42
    Spook's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,649
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    568
    Quote Originally Posted by games123 View Post
    Operating Sytem: windows 7 prem

    Operating System Type: 64 bit

    Hack: all of them

    Injector: perx-devinject-portal-Gorden-binject-and lot more i cant remember

    Does it run without hacks: yes

    Has it worked before: hack yes only one which was 1-2 weeks ago and it was auto

    Does it show anything before disconnecting: for menu it stops at loading but some auto hacks last for 5min in game playing

    How long before it disconnects: menu loading loading- auto 5min

    Do you have the latest framework: yes

    Hacks tried to inject at the same time: 1

    Other information: this been happening for a while i tried all the injectors i can get my hands on every new hack that came out i got them the second they were approved
    Try reading my guide in this thread.

    It may be your AV, disable it before use of injector and combat arms
    I'm back.

  13. #43
    games123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    177
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    25
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by ToxinJr View Post


    Try reading my guide in this thread.

    It may be your AV, disable it before use of injector and combat arms
    how do i turn off my AV mine is Microsoft security essentials

  14. #44
    asdfgas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sol System, Earth
    Posts
    227
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by games123 View Post
    how do i turn off my AV mine is Microsoft security essentials
    look it up simple.

    same problem as him except I turned off my AV and it still crashes for me
    Last edited by asdfgas; 10-09-2010 at 12:49 PM.
    SIGNATURES ARE FOR PEOPLE WHO CAN'T STAND NOT BEING NOTICED...

    (I don't believe in sigs.)

  15. #45
    Don't be a prick, let me suck your dick.
    MPGH Member
    Paranormal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bel Air
    Posts
    2,117
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    187
    My Mood
    Amused
    Thank you Toxin (:
    Cuties<3

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [MPGH]Fabz-Public Hack Support
    By fabz in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 10-15-2010, 09:12 PM
  2. [MPGH]Disturbed-Public Hack Support
    By Disturbed in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-13-2010, 10:12 PM
  3. [MPGH]Soulja Boy-Public Hack Support
    By Julma Henri in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-26-2010, 04:40 PM
  4. MPGH WARROCK PUBLIC HACK - 12/21/06 - =o
    By Dave84311 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-25-2006, 08:51 PM
  5. Mpgh Warrock Public Hack 12-17-06
    By Dave84311 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-19-2006, 01:23 AM