Ultimate alternative solution if a hack doesn't work [W7 users only]
Before actually reading this topic, take a look at Coke's topic first, if that even doesn't work, this might actually help.Coke's help topic: "If a hack doesn't work" Continue reading this topic when that doesn't help.
I have figured out another alternative solution for W7 users to use hacks don't normally don't work for them. Now you don't need a new PC for windows XP neither reinstalling Windows 7.
Follow the instructions how to make hacks work again for your PC. It's called a dual boot. When you have this, you can actually switch from Windows 7 to XP and otherwise
Pros: You can switch trough OS system whenever needed.
Cons: You have to split up free space in your harddisk.
**Pay attention to this**:
By reading this tutorial you have apcepted that I am not responsible for any damage to your PC neither your harddisk. Feel free to ask thingsif things don't work out.
**Tutorial Part 1: "Creating a double boot"**
1. You will first need to shrink a partition or volume from the free space on a disk to create unallocated space on that disk to use to create the new partition or volume with on the same disk.
2. Open the Control Panel (All Items view), and click on the Administrative Tools icon. Then close the Control Panel window.
3. Click on Computer Management in Administrative Tools, then close the Administrative Tools window.
4. In the left pane under Storage, click on Disk Management.
5. In the middle pane, right click on the empty unallocated partition or volume and click on New Simple Volume.
6. Click on the Next button.
7. Type in how many MB (1 GB = 1024 MB) you want to use from the unallocated partition to create the new partition with, then click on the Next button.
NOTE: If you want to use all of the unallocated partition to create the new partition with, then type all of the maximum disk space shown for the unallocated partition. If you do not use all of the maximum disk space, then you can use the left over space from the unallocted partition to create another new partition with.
8. Select an available drive letter that you want to be assigned to the new partition in Computer, then click on the Next button.
9. Type in a volume label name that you want for the new partition, check the Perform a quick format box, and click on the Next button.
10. Click on the Finish button.
11. The new primary partition or volume has now been created with the assigned unallocted partition space
12. Close the Computer Management window.
**Tutorial Part 2**:
1. Download Windows XP from the Net and burn it to a DVD/CD.
- Nero, ISOburner etc Skip step 1 if you already have one.
2. Once done, insert the burned disk into your PC and reboot.
3. You will be prompted to start-up the disk.
4. When you are asked if you want to format any partitions/harddisks. Don't do it! Just skip that one.
5. Install Windows XP in your new created partition.
6. A few hours later you probally activated your Windows XP by a keygen or with a real serial code.
7. Make sure you have the following things done before trying to test out hacks in your new partition (Windows XP):
1. (re)boot your PC.
2. Select your new partition with Windows XP at the bootscreen when you want to use your hacks.
3. Download a hack follow instructions above.
4. After inject hack into game.
5. Happy hacking
Owh yeah, forgot to mention: 100% sure you will get banned for using hacks /
And ofc after all these attempts: If the hack still doesn't work. It is PATCHED.
Credits screenshots goes to Sevenforums I have not made the pictures myself, I have got it from Sevenforums. But the tutorial is written by myself.
Credits for posting screens in this thread goes to [MPGH]m³
Originally Posted by Drake`
so u want us to install windows XP to get the hack working ?
No, I don't want you guys to do anything, it is just an ALTERNATIVE solution if other ways above to solve it doesn't work.
Originally Posted by Disturbed
It's Dual boot, not double boot, but still a good tutorial.
Um then How come i have seen like 5 post by them selves agreeing that Windows Xp doesnt work i mean i can show them if you want i just dont want people changing there Windows to Xp because for the people who already have it are having promblems
"If You Liked Seeing Lil Wayne With Rainbow Smoke Thank Me xD"