Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Sagey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    25
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3

    Confused about a mod

    So I'm kind of new to modding, but I recently looked into getting a SR scope and I am confused because I saw a tut and it says to inject it into UI HUD Info, and in my Nexon/Combat Arms/Game folder it doesnt have UI HUD Info but instead mine just has UI HUD character, common, indicator, killcam, map, message, radarmap, scoreboard, and weapon. So can anyone help?

  2. #2
    pushdis15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    spokane washington
    Posts
    923
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    169
    My Mood
    Twisted
    i think info is for like changing the name of a gun ur what ever but i guess i not get what ur trying to say
    <<<<<<< noob
    PlayStation ID:
    Boxing509

    Quote Originally Posted by pushdis15
    Women now have choices. They can be married, not married, have a job, not have a job, be married with children, unmarried with children. Men have the same choice we've always had: work, or prison.

  3. #3
    AER0THEME's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    23
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    UI_HUD_MESSAGE
    THANK ME IF I HELPED YA

  4. #4
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by AER0THEME View Post
    UI_HUD_MESSAGE
    THANK ME IF I HELPED YA
    Wrong fag.

    You injects scopes into here:
    UI_HUD_WEAPON.Rez

  5. #5
    AER0THEME's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    23
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by ~HeartLessKid~ View Post
    Wrong fag.

    You injects scopes into here:
    UI_HUD_WEAPON.Rez
    yeah ik ur right i thought i was on a different post some kid wanted to change what it says when u kill 4 him only.

  6. #6
    pushdis15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    spokane washington
    Posts
    923
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    169
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by AER0THEME View Post
    yeah ik ur right i thought i was on a different post some kid wanted to change what it says when u kill 4 him only.
    haha fail post lol
    PlayStation ID:
    Boxing509

    Quote Originally Posted by pushdis15
    Women now have choices. They can be married, not married, have a job, not have a job, be married with children, unmarried with children. Men have the same choice we've always had: work, or prison.

  7. #7
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by AER0THEME View Post
    yeah ik ur right i thought i was on a different post some kid wanted to change what it says when u kill 4 him only.
    Yes sure.
    Trying to hied your embarrassment and make up excuses.