Thread: Direct.exe

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 26 of 26
  1. #16
    ex revolution's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Innocent
    its the injectors. fucking learn to read.
    its not the hack that causes the problem

  2. #17
    pimpinallovertheworld666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under a palm tree, shaded from the blazing heat of summer....
    Posts
    972
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    93
    My Mood
    Fine
    Try the thingy in my siggy...if that doesn't work, delete your /C: Drive then that should work =D

  3. #18
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by ex revolution View Post
    its the injectors. fucking learn to read.
    its not the hack that causes the problem
    Whoa man. CHILLLLLLLLL. Your the thread starter. Learn to be pooolllliiittttteeee.

    Flame's just trying to help and also introduce you to the fact that this should be in the "Help" section. I know you wanna hack and all, and hacks don't even work for me, but :

    YOU GOTTA KNOW THAT NOT EVERYONE READS EVERY PAGE OF A FREAKIN THREAD.

    Orrrrr.... play legit and save us all from answering [I really don't know...]
    Last edited by KingDot; 12-07-2010 at 07:04 PM.
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  4. #19
    mefrom510's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    679
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    18
    you should awnser my question -_-
    it crashed for me too saying "CombatArms has stopped working"
    i fixed it now though =P

  5. #20
    AER0THEME's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    23
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    OK hack is patched & use a different injector like portal that will work
    hope this helps.

  6. #21
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy

    Quote Originally Posted by AER0THEME View Post
    OK hack is patched & use a different injector like portal that will work
    hope this helps.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    What he said. The hack may be patched. Almost all the hacks in the CA HACKS section is patttcched.

    Injectors work fine for long periods of time. Happy now?
    Last edited by KingDot; 12-07-2010 at 07:36 PM.
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  7. #22
    mefrom510's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    679
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    18
    UGGGGGG
    some hacks trigger the datapreventionexecution on vista/7
    make combatarms an exception and tell us if it works

  8. #23
    ex revolution's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by AER0THEME View Post
    OK hack is patched & use a different injector like portal that will work
    hope this helps.
    Yet another idiot.

  9. #24
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by ex revolution View Post
    x32 , ill recheck right now ..

    Edit ... x32 Operating system.
    32-Bit is x86.
    Quote Originally Posted by ex revolution View Post
    its the injectors. fucking learn to read.
    its not the hack that causes the problem
    Injectors don't get patched.
    Look at your settings of the injector.

    Quote Originally Posted by pimpinallovertheworld666 View Post
    Try the thingy in my siggy...if that doesn't work, delete your /C: Drive then that should work =D
    Don't say that...

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot View Post


    Whoa man. CHILLLLLLLLL. Your the thread starter. Learn to be pooolllliiittttteeee.

    Flame's just trying to help and also introduce you to the fact that this should be in the "Help" section. I know you wanna hack and all, and hacks don't even work for me, but :

    YOU GOTTA KNOW THAT NOT EVERYONE READS EVERY PAGE OF A FREAKIN THREAD.

    Orrrrr.... play legit and save us all from answering [I really don't know...]
    Yeah I know right.
    Quote Originally Posted by AER0THEME View Post
    OK hack is patched & use a different injector like portal that will work
    hope this helps.
    He didn't say what hack he is using.
    Injectors don't get patched.
    Quote Originally Posted by ex revolution View Post
    Yet another idiot.
    Dude people are trying to help you and all you do is rage and complain you little piece of shit.

  10. #25
    luongoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    N Korea
    Posts
    551
    Reputation
    3
    Thanks
    102
    My Mood
    Cynical
    yeah, get a new injector. only one injector works for me and that is one of the valkyries (actually i think its the faith inject)

    ---
    get a new hack that isnt patched or.... yeah, go kill yourself

    3 years ago, I was hacking/playing Combat Arms thinking it was the best FPS ever made. Now, I own Black Ops, Modern Warfare 2, Bad Company 2 and Quantum of Solace. Every time I play COD, it all comes down to skill from Combat Arms.
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN
    i read your sig,

    and its true, playing against SO many hackers in CA

    increases your skill against legit player in other games!
    Sure... Thats what i meant

    And when I play Combat Arms now, I play better because the other games have taught me to watch for campers
    Respect list: http://www.mpgh.net/forummbers/list/

  11. #26
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by luongoo View Post
    yeah, get a new injector. only one injector works for me and that is one of the valkyries (actually i think its the faith inject)

    ---
    get a new hack that isnt patched or.... yeah, go kill yourself
    Faith created the Valkyrie injector.
    And injectors don't get patched.
    >_>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12