Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    seaneezy123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Doh

    Angry Help with hacking with Windows 7 64 bit

    Hey GuYs, my name is Seaneezy, and i'm new to hacking, want to show some revenge to those chamming noobs that fail at chamming, and i cant get the hacks to work on Windows 7 64 Bit. I have a laptop, don't think that will make a difference, but whatever. Could it be my injector? I'm using PreJect from one of the members at ******, but still? Any of your hacks working?
    -Seaneezy123
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by AVGN; 12-09-2010 at 09:12 PM.

  2. #2
    AVGN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Making America Great Again.
    Posts
    15,451
    Reputation
    1549
    Thanks
    6,234
    use rez chams then

    /moved to help

  3. #3
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
    use rez chams then

    /moved to help
    Hacks don't work on Windows 7 x64.
    It's quite sad.

  4. #4
    pushdis15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    spokane washington
    Posts
    923
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    169
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by ~HeartLessKid~ View Post
    Hacks don't work on Windows 7 x64.
    It's quite sad.
    for one dont listin to heart bcz hacks do work on win 7 64 bit

    1.turn anti virus off
    2.make sure u got the right injector
    3. run injector as admin
    4.make sure hacks not patched (by reading other post)
    Last edited by pushdis15; 12-10-2010 at 09:12 AM.
    PlayStation ID:
    Boxing509

    Quote Originally Posted by pushdis15
    Women now have choices. They can be married, not married, have a job, not have a job, be married with children, unmarried with children. Men have the same choice we've always had: work, or prison.

  5. #5
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by pushdis15 View Post


    for one dont listin to heart bcz hacks do work on win 7 64 bit

    1.turn anti virus off
    2.make sure u got the right injector
    3. run injector as admin
    4.make sure hacks not patched (by reading other post)
    Most hacks don't work on XP (not supported by MS) or 64 bit of Window 7. Heart is right as 64 is not SUPPORTED by others.

  6. #6
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by pushdis15 View Post


    for one dont listin to heart bcz hacks do work on win 7 64 bit

    1.turn anti virus off
    2.make sure u got the right injector
    3. run injector as admin
    4.make sure hacks not patched (by reading other post)
    1. Most hacks these days aren't packed with Themida.
    2. Injectors ain't a problem.
    3. No shit sherlock.
    4. If the thread is closed that means it's patched.

    Only a small amount of hacks work on Windows 64 Bit.
    My friend had hacked on a computer with Windows 7 64 Bit.
    But these hacks that are still working for other OSes aren't working for Windows 7 64 Bit.
    Gawd you're dumb.

  7. #7
    pushdis15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    spokane washington
    Posts
    923
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    169
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by ~HeartLessKid~ View Post
    1. Most hacks these days aren't packed with Themida.
    2. Injectors ain't a problem.
    3. No shit sherlock.
    4. If the thread is closed that means it's patched.

    Only a small amount of hacks work on Windows 64 Bit.
    My friend had hacked on a computer with Windows 7 64 Bit.
    But these hacks that are still working for other OSes aren't working for Windows 7 64 Bit.
    Gawd you're dumb.
    then y u say no hacks work for win7 u dumb bro get ur facts right i got win 7 64 bit and i bet i can get every hack to work that is not patched
    PlayStation ID:
    Boxing509

    Quote Originally Posted by pushdis15
    Women now have choices. They can be married, not married, have a job, not have a job, be married with children, unmarried with children. Men have the same choice we've always had: work, or prison.

  8. #8
    freedompeace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    3,035
    Reputation
    340
    Thanks
    2,784
    My Mood
    Sad
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...-no-other.html

    Eclair works for both x86 (32-bit) and x64 (64-bit) system architures without a problem. GOGOGO!

  9. #9
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by pushdis15 View Post


    then y u say no hacks work for win7 u dumb bro get ur facts right i got win 7 64 bit and i bet i can get every hack to work that is not patched
    Because no hacks out on that time were working fr Windows 7 64 Bit you dumb fag.

  10. #10
    pushdis15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    spokane washington
    Posts
    923
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    169
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by ~HeartLessKid~ View Post
    Because no hacks out on that time were working fr Windows 7 64 Bit you dumb fag.
    haha u rage fag dam mpgh let u in support team thats a big fail...
    PlayStation ID:
    Boxing509

    Quote Originally Posted by pushdis15
    Women now have choices. They can be married, not married, have a job, not have a job, be married with children, unmarried with children. Men have the same choice we've always had: work, or prison.

  11. #11
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by pushdis15 View Post


    haha u rage fag dam mpgh let u in support team thats a big fail...
    Who else is mad?
    " u dumb bro get ur facts right"

  12. #12
    freedompeace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    3,035
    Reputation
    340
    Thanks
    2,784
    My Mood
    Sad
    And "gawd", there are flaws / incorrect ideas in both of your posts.