Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    FukoChan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NA
    Posts
    349
    Reputation
    62
    Thanks
    42
    My Mood
    Daring

    Post List of types of hacks

    Yo just wondering what type of hacks are there. I have MrSka's 2.5 and the
    No-Sway, Telekill, and OPK do not work. Also can you tell me what these hacks do?
    ----------------
    SuperKnife
    No-sway-Does it make your bullets not sway to the side and always hit within crosshair?

    Oh and please tell me some other types of hacks i don't know
    I KNOW IM A NOOB
    Just need some help

  2. #2
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    No sway is when you walk you're like a ghost.
    Your arms and guns don't move.
    OPK- One Position Kill. Killing people on the spot. All at once.
    Telekill is the same as OPK but one person at a time and it's usually headshots.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Stevenom For This Useful Post:

    Stan-Marsh (12-18-2010)

  4. #3
    sim_stapler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Yes.
    Posts
    100
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Blah
    Full telekill and opk are hard to make, so he makes semi telekill and semi opk.

    O.P.K. is one position kill. It makes the people visually teleport near you and you can shoot them
    Telekill - It's like the opposite of O.P.K.. It visually teleports YOU in front of an opponents face where you can shoot them.
    No sway - You walk, but your body doesn't look like you're walking. It's just a visual thing, it never really helped me it just looked kinda funny.

    Remember, MrSkaFighter has semi telekill and semi OPK so they're not nearly as good as the ones in the MPGH VIP hack.

    P.S. MrSkaFighter 2.5 hack is patched anywayz so you just crash when u get to the login screen

  5. #4
    Stan-Marsh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    127
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by ~HeartLessKid~ View Post
    No sway is when you walk you're like a ghost.
    Your arms and guns don't move.
    OPK- One Position Kill. Killing people on the spot. All at once.
    Telekill is the same as OPK but one person at a time and it's usually headshots.
    thanks i just dont know why people dont do this o wait ill help
    Let me google that for you

  6. #5
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by sim_stapler View Post
    Full telekill and opk are hard to make, so he makes semi telekill and semi opk.

    O.P.K. is one position kill. It makes the people visually teleport near you and you can shoot them
    Telekill - It's like the opposite of O.P.K.. It visually teleports YOU in front of an opponents face where you can shoot them.
    No sway - You walk, but your body doesn't look like you're walking. It's just a visual thing, it never really helped me it just looked kinda funny.

    Remember, MrSkaFighter has semi telekill and semi OPK so they're not nearly as good as the ones in the MPGH VIP hack.

    P.S. MrSkaFighter 2.5 hack is patched anywayz so you just crash when u get to the login screen
    Well he doesn't buy MPGH VIP.
    So he doesn't know what it's like.

  7. #6
    NOOB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,863
    Reputation
    425
    Thanks
    8,598
    Quote Originally Posted by ~HeartLessKid~ View Post
    Well he doesn't buy MPGH VIP.
    So he doesn't know what it's like.
    I'm sure everyone knows what a "full OPK" is like.

  8. #7
    0oShameo0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    QC
    Posts
    471
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    79
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by FukoChan View Post
    Yo just wondering what type of hacks are there. I have MrSka's 2.5 and the
    No-Sway, Telekill, and OPK do not work. Also can you tell me what these hacks do?
    ----------------
    SuperKnife
    No-sway-Does it make your bullets not sway to the side and always hit within crosshair?

    Oh and please tell me some other types of hacks i don't know
    I KNOW IM A NOOB
    Just need some help
    No-Sway is useless
    Telekill and opk is patched so we be fucked


    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Plenty of hacks if you aren't a dumb blind bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    Yawn. I can get there scratching my ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jussofresh View Post
    hahahahahhaha
    AGGAGAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post


    GTFO
    Free Cookies

  9. #8
    shadowknifes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Hot
    I NEED some hacks plz send me some pl0x

  10. #9
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by ᴺᴼᴼᴮ View Post


    I'm sure everyone knows what a "full OPK" is like.
    Not really.
    Most people use public hacks.
    They might know, but they never experienced it.

  11. #10
    Tibirius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Elm Street, not sleeping
    Posts
    1,047
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    98
    My Mood
    Amused
    theres like 40 other un-patched hack features that have never been in an mpgh pub

  12. #11
    Irony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH where else?
    Posts
    5,969
    Reputation
    285
    Thanks
    539
    My Mood
    Busy
    List was still good

Tags for this Thread