Thread: install .dll ?

Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    litcher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    86
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15

    install .dll ?

    well i know there is a thread about the .dlls you may need to run hacks but i dont know where to put them .
    i only get these errors while injecting a hack into CA
    Sigs are gay.
    BUT SO ARE THESE GUYS...
    95% of teens would cry if they saw the Jonas Brothers at the top of a skyscraper about to jump. Copy and paste this EVERYWHERE if you are in the 5% that would shout 'Jump assholes' now jump you mother fucking assholes.
    -drgnforce9

    originally said by corndog

  2. #2
    FUKO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PBlackout.exe /mhu
    Posts
    11,132
    Reputation
    1103
    Thanks
    3,842
    If it is a dx_.dll, put it in your Windows/system/system32 folder.
    If it's a ms_.dll, put it in your Nexon/CA/Game or wherever your game folder is.

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FUKO For This Useful Post:

    ImaOwn (01-02-2011),litcher (12-29-2010)

  4. #3
    pushdis15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    spokane washington
    Posts
    923
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    169
    My Mood
    Twisted
    just put the .dll in to ur combat arms folder
    PlayStation ID:
    Boxing509

    Quote Originally Posted by pushdis15
    Women now have choices. They can be married, not married, have a job, not have a job, be married with children, unmarried with children. Men have the same choice we've always had: work, or prison.

  5. #4
    litcher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    86
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by ~DownFall~ View Post
    If it is a dx_.dll, put it in your Windows/system/system32 folder.
    If it's a ms_.dll, put it in your Nexon/CA/Game or wherever your game folder is.
    THANKS!!!!!
    Sigs are gay.
    BUT SO ARE THESE GUYS...
    95% of teens would cry if they saw the Jonas Brothers at the top of a skyscraper about to jump. Copy and paste this EVERYWHERE if you are in the 5% that would shout 'Jump assholes' now jump you mother fucking assholes.
    -drgnforce9

    originally said by corndog

  6. #5
    FUKO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PBlackout.exe /mhu
    Posts
    11,132
    Reputation
    1103
    Thanks
    3,842
    Quote Originally Posted by pushdis15 View Post
    just put the .dll in to ur combat arms folder
    No, because there is if its a directx dll it needs to go into your system32 folder. You can't just go putting shit into whatever folder lol.

    @threadstarter
    If your having anymore trouble, check out this thread here: Downloads for .dll's (msvcr100.dll | d3dx9_43.dll) and MORE - Combat Arms Help - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking

  7. #6
    pushdis15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    spokane washington
    Posts
    923
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    169
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by ~DownFall~ View Post
    No, because there is if its a directx dll it needs to go into your system32 folder. You can't just go putting shit into whatever folder lol.

    @threadstarter
    If your having anymore trouble, check out this thread here: Downloads for .dll's (msvcr100.dll | d3dx9_43.dll) and MORE - Combat Arms Help - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking
    lol that might be true but i just put them in my combat arms folder and it works
    PlayStation ID:
    Boxing509

    Quote Originally Posted by pushdis15
    Women now have choices. They can be married, not married, have a job, not have a job, be married with children, unmarried with children. Men have the same choice we've always had: work, or prison.

  8. #7
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by pushdis15 View Post


    lol that might be true but i just put them in my combat arms folder and it works
    What Downfall says is right.
    The system uses it to run DirectX.