Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    CrunchByte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    32
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1

    Question About Combat Arms

    Does getting rid of textures.rez and modding the CA files for the uncpatchable chams where it makes everyone look holographic tat deals with the CHARS_T_BODY.REZ stuff

    does both of tat make CA d/c alot?
    idk why i keep d/cing randomly now days

  2. #2
    AVGN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Making America Great Again.
    Posts
    15,451
    Reputation
    1549
    Thanks
    6,234
    I use RS.rez chams and never d/c

    idunno about the textures.rez thing cause it makes the game look crappy with no textures imo



    ^Thanks to RJ^




  3. #3
    flameswor10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,528
    Reputation
    981
    Thanks
    10,404
    My Mood
    In Love
    Rez mods do not make you d/c
    No I do not make game hacks anymore, please stop asking.


    Been MPGH Minion: 6 July 2011 - 1 August 2012

  4. #4
    FUKO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PBlackout.exe /mhu
    Posts
    11,132
    Reputation
    1103
    Thanks
    3,842
    Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10 View Post
    Rez mods do not make you d/c
    What about superknife??

    I get, "disconnected from server" when using it sometimes.

  5. #5
    Rainscape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    75436567557576 Posts: 68,295
    Posts
    1,746
    Reputation
    -31
    Thanks
    119
    My Mood
    Cold
    Mike superknife never DC's... I would post it, but nobody would want it... But idk, I don't use any modding unless it makes hacking easier, which chams do not

  6. #6
    flameswor10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,528
    Reputation
    981
    Thanks
    10,404
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by ~DownFall~ View Post
    What about superknife??

    I get, "disconnected from server" when using it sometimes.
    Rephrased: Most mods will NOT d/c you
    The ones taht will d/c you are
    MAKING YUR GUN SHOOT FASTER THAN THE SPEED OF LIGHT
    No I do not make game hacks anymore, please stop asking.


    Been MPGH Minion: 6 July 2011 - 1 August 2012

  7. #7
    FUKO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PBlackout.exe /mhu
    Posts
    11,132
    Reputation
    1103
    Thanks
    3,842
    Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10 View Post
    Rephrased: Most mods will NOT d/c you
    The ones taht will d/c you are
    MAKING YUR GUN SHOOT FASTER THAN THE SPEED OF LIGHT
    Oh mmkay....
    I used a knife not a gun though...

  8. #8
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by ~DownFall~ View Post
    Oh mmkay....
    I used a knife not a gun though...
    But his point is the weapon is being used too fast...

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Stevenom For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]flameswor10 (01-12-2011)

  10. #9
    Velocity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGHCRAFT
    Posts
    4,380
    Reputation
    106
    Thanks
    749
    Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10 View Post
    Rez mods do not make you d/c
    only minigun knife

  11. #10
    flameswor10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,528
    Reputation
    981
    Thanks
    10,404
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Grief View Post
    But his point is the weapon is being used too fast...
    Exactly my point
    No I do not make game hacks anymore, please stop asking.


    Been MPGH Minion: 6 July 2011 - 1 August 2012

  12. #11
    eliran93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ♥ Cash: 2,147
    Posts
    302
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    18
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by CrunchByte View Post
    Does getting rid of textures.rez and modding the CA files for the uncpatchable chams where it makes everyone look holographic tat deals with the CHARS_T_BODY.REZ stuff

    does both of tat make CA d/c alot?
    idk why i keep d/cing randomly now days
    Does it D/C even when you leave the files alone? like even when u dont put any modded rez files in your combat arms folder?


    Quote Originally Posted by HackTesteR View Post
    Mike superknife never DC's... I would post it, but nobody would want it... But idk, I don't use any modding unless it makes hacking easier, which chams do not
    I hate superknife.

  13. #12
    CrunchByte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    32
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    well do you know why i keep d/cing then?
    cuz i only took out textures.rez and CHARS_T_BODY.REZ but i keep discconecting every 2 minutes