Thanks

Inability to run pub hacks

I believe I have cycled through all of the troubleshooting points.

I've tried several different hacks. I've tried several different injectors. I've run CACleaner. I've downloaded several .DLL files, put them in 3 different folders. I've updated my DirectX.

Chocolate's was originally what I was after. I was suggested to Portal's injector. So I tried. And it worked to an extent. It popped up, asking whether I was a hater or not. I clicked no. It said I was missing a DINPUT8.dll file. So I looked into it. One resolution was updating my DirectX. I did so. Got the same thing. So, I put it in my System32, Combat Arms, and Syswow64 folders. Still got the error message. So, I put it in the folder with the injection. Now, I am missing MSS32.DLL. Did the same for that, then tried the injection trick. Had to reinstall the game, as it stopped launching. Then, pasted the dll files back into the 3 folders. Then, I tried clicking 'yes' to the question about being a hater. Game launched. Logged in. Insert menu didn't work, nor did any of the other shortcuts. Tried no again, but now it's back to giving me the error about DINPUT8. So, I downloaded other hacks. And the Perx injector. Cycled through them all. All potential combos. Nothing. Ran CA Cleaner. Nothing.

All I want is chams

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by Cl0neTr00per View Post
    I believe I have cycled through all of the troubleshooting points.

I've tried several different hacks. I've tried several different injectors. I've run CACleaner. I've downloaded several .DLL files, put them in 3 different folders. I've updated my DirectX.

Chocolate's was originally what I was after. I was suggested to Portal's injector. So I tried. And it worked to an extent. It popped up, asking whether I was a hater or not. I clicked no. It said I was missing a DINPUT8.dll file. So I looked into it. One resolution was updating my DirectX. I did so. Got the same thing. So, I put it in my System32, Combat Arms, and Syswow64 folders. Still got the error message. So, I put it in the folder with the injection. Now, I am missing MSS32.DLL. Did the same for that, then tried the injection trick. Had to reinstall the game, as it stopped launching. Then, pasted the dll files back into the 3 folders. Then, I tried clicking 'yes' to the question about being a hater. Game launched. Logged in. Insert menu didn't work, nor did any of the other shortcuts. Tried no again, but now it's back to giving me the error about DINPUT8. So, I downloaded other hacks. And the Perx injector. Cycled through them all. All potential combos. Nothing. Ran CA Cleaner. Nothing.

All I want is chams
    Lol those .Dlls don't use DirectX9 installer.
    Use Rez Chams.
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/210-combat...-nx-chams.html
    Extract the file, place it in the Game folder.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Stevenom For This Useful Post:

Cl0neTr00per (01-28-2011)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostJr View Post

Lol those .Dlls don't use DirectX9 installer.
    Use Rez Chams.
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/210-combat...-nx-chams.html
    Extract the file, place it in the Game folder.
    I have a crush on you.

Works.

Only a few hours wasted for something so simple. No biggie. Thanks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by Cl0neTr00per View Post
    I have a crush on you.

Works.

Only a few hours wasted for something so simple. No biggie. Thanks.

Having a crush on me. =/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Dude, just use the Devinjector in the section for injectors... Run that as an addy, and then make sure to close it on injection under settings... Done :P
    Sammy told me to...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnyboy9985 View Post
    Dude, just use the Devinjector in the section for injectors... Run that as an addy, and then make sure to close it on injection under settings... Done :P
    This has already been solved.