i'm getting this error : 484
Unable to reset the renderer. In order to play CombatArms, you need at least DirectX 9.0C, with a video card that supports TnL. (Error:484)
Ok. I did some work on this one, noting I uninstalled my video drivers and got that message above. So I have worked on a fix for it.
Ok it could be one of the following problems.
- Your Video card is out of date and doesn't support TnL
- Your Video Card Drivers are out of date, so don't work properly
- Your Video drivers don't work well with the type of card
- Your Video Drivers are corrupt and not working effectively
- You have no drivers installed, note thats the one that got me to display the message.
- You have drivers from a pervious graphic card still installed on your system which is making a co-confliction
Now to fix these problems I suggest doing the following.
1. Check how old your drivers are, though I suggest going to the internet and updating them to something new anyway.
2. Check the reviews of your video drivers on the internet, if they scored low, then may it's time to search for a new driver, one with good reviews.
3. Go to the control Panel, and then into systems, and bring up the display, to see if it's all working correctly
4. Uninstall and reinstall the drivers, to see if they were damaged or not, this may fix the error.
5. Do the same as above, though do a full check of the control panels add and remove programs, to see if you have drivers from a previous card also installed.