Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    n0 lL0v3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    29
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1

    Computer problem? [HELP]

    im missin
    msvc100.dll file?
    whats that and how come i cant find the download for it

  2. #2
    Reimy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    178
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    704
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Put the name on google >> Press Search >> download it>> DOne!

    /Close it


    ---------------------------------------------
    ---------------------------------------------

    Quote Originally Posted by ihackyoufack View Post
    reimys hack looks epic and has epic features
    NOBODY SHALL DEFEAT REIMY!!!
    exept chocolate but chocoleate hacks in real life :O


  3. #3
    Fabolous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    192.168.1.01
    Posts
    2,706
    Reputation
    261
    Thanks
    682
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by Reimy View Post
    Put the name on google >> Press Search >> download it>> DOne!

    /Close it
    WHat he said ^

    Google the missing file name and see if you can find a link with DLL-Files or something.

  4. #4
    whit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,170
    Reputation
    490
    Thanks
    2,252
    Or Download visual c++ redistributable

  5. #5
    wolffang0000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here
    Posts
    597
    Reputation
    1
    Thanks
    165
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Reimy View Post
    Put the name on google >> Press Search >> download it>> DOne!

    /Close it
    explained

    1.search google for ur .dll file
    2.most likely click on dllfiles site first
    3.copy the file and place it in both ur CA folder, and ur system32 folder or sys something folder for 64-bit's
    4.be happy
    5.PRESS THANKS!!!

  6. #6
    NOOBJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in NOOB
    Posts
    1,426
    Reputation
    112
    Thanks
    693
    Quote Originally Posted by wolffang0000 View Post
    explained

    1.search google for ur .dll file
    2.most likely click on dllfiles site first
    3.copy the file and place it in both ur CA folder, and ur system32 folder or sys something folder for 64-bit's
    4.be happy
    5.PRESS THANKS!!!
    Press thanks for re explaining what 2 other people already explained. ill pass!

  7. #7
    flameswor10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,528
    Reputation
    981
    Thanks
    10,404
    My Mood
    In Love
    Very VERY wrong section
    No I do not make game hacks anymore, please stop asking.


    Been MPGH Minion: 6 July 2011 - 1 August 2012

  8. #8
    NOOBJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in NOOB
    Posts
    1,426
    Reputation
    112
    Thanks
    693
    Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10 View Post
    Very VERY wrong section
    Very VEry VER VERY Wrong WRong WROng WRONg WRONG Section SEction SECtion SECTion SECTIon SECTIOn SECTION!

  9. #9
    wolffang0000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here
    Posts
    597
    Reputation
    1
    Thanks
    165
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Zane Slayman View Post


    Press thanks for re explaining what 2 other people already explained. ill pass!
    yah umm i realize that they said 2 steps but they didnt tell him what to do with it

    AaaAaAAAaaaaaAaaanndndndndndnddddddddddddddd WRONG SECTION!#!@!$@#&)*(%Y

  10. #10
    _Fk127_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    724
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    208
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Oh I KNOZ WHAT YOO DOO
    Put the name on google >> Press Search >> download it>> DOne!

    /Close it
    Google the missing file name and see if you can find a link with DLL-Files or something.
    Or Download visual c++ redistributable
    1.search google for ur .dll file
    2.most likely click on dllfiles site first
    3.copy the file and place it in both ur CA folder, and ur system32 folder or sys something folder for 64-bit's
    4.be happy
    5.PRESS THANKS!!!
    __________________
    Press thanks for re explaining what 3 other people already explained.

    OH, and BTW
    Very VERY wrong section
    Very VEry VER VERY Wrong WRong WROng WRONg WRONG Section SEction SECtion SECTion SECTIon SECTIOn SECTION!
    AaaAaAAAaaaaaAaaanndndndndndnddddddddddddddd WRONG SECTION!#!@!$@#&)*(%Y
    __________________
    NUFF SAID, ALL CREDITZ ME KTHXBAI



    Put this image in your signature if you support HTML5 development!

  11. #11
    wolffang0000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here
    Posts
    597
    Reputation
    1
    Thanks
    165
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by _Fk127_ View Post
    Oh I KNOZ WHAT YOO DOO
    Put the name on google >> Press Search >> download it>> DOne!

    /Close it
    Google the missing file name and see if you can find a link with DLL-Files or something.
    Or Download visual c++ redistributable
    1.search google for ur .dll file
    2.most likely click on dllfiles site first
    3.copy the file and place it in both ur CA folder, and ur system32 folder or sys something folder for 64-bit's
    4.be happy
    5.PRESS THANKS!!!
    __________________
    Press thanks for re explaining what 3 other people already explained.

    OH, and BTW
    Very VERY wrong section
    Very VEry VER VERY Wrong WRong WROng WRONg WRONG Section SEction SECtion SECTion SECTIon SECTIOn SECTION!
    AaaAaAAAaaaaaAaaanndndndndndnddddddddddddddd WRONG SECTION!#!@!$@#&)*(%Y
    __________________
    NUFF SAID, ALL CREDITZ ME KTHXBAI
    are u serious u just copied & pasted what everyone else just said

  12. #12
    flameswor10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,528
    Reputation
    981
    Thanks
    10,404
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by wolffang0000 View Post
    are u serious u just copied & pasted what everyone else just said
    Begging for thanks is a very bad practice
    It can get you banned.
    No I do not make game hacks anymore, please stop asking.


    Been MPGH Minion: 6 July 2011 - 1 August 2012