Thread: HELP ME!!!

Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    jackal9006's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    103
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2

    HELP ME!!!

    why is my ca crashing??

    i re-installed my mods.... is it b/c the mods

    can someone help me??

  2. #2
    ChimiBang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South California
    Posts
    5,870
    Reputation
    152
    Thanks
    441
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Are you using Hacks?


    Multi

  3. #3
    jackal9006's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    103
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    no i know why now the game says that the game file was corrupted, i dont think mods work anymore!!

  4. #4
    darkdragoon65604's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the shadows
    Posts
    21
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by jackal9006 View Post
    why is my ca crashing??

    i re-installed my mods.... is it b/c the mods

    can someone help me??
    yes mods are patched, refer to this topic http://www.mpgh.net/forum/186-combat...pted-file.html

    just wait for coders to find a new exploit and play legit for now
    there is no better way to relax than to get a

  5. #5
    Disturbed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,405
    Reputation
    1063
    Thanks
    2,559
    Quote Originally Posted by darkdragoon65604 View Post
    yes mods are patched, refer to this topic http://www.mpgh.net/forum/186-combat...pted-file.html

    just wait for coders to find a new exploit and play legit for now
    In most cases, mods ARE legit.

    Nexon is doing this because they lose money when people don't have to pay for customizations.


  6. #6
    darkdragoon65604's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the shadows
    Posts
    21
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post


    In most cases, mods ARE legit.

    Nexon is doing this because they lose money when people don't have to pay for customizations.
    True. Nexon always finds a way to take the fun out of everything
    there is no better way to relax than to get a

  7. #7
    flameswor10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,528
    Reputation
    981
    Thanks
    10,404
    My Mood
    In Love
    Mods d/c you now xD
    No I do not make game hacks anymore, please stop asking.


    Been MPGH Minion: 6 July 2011 - 1 August 2012

  8. #8
    Stan Smith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United State of America
    Posts
    136
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    24
    My Mood
    Amused
    @flameswor10

    HES completely right, it does DAMN YOU PATCH/NEXON
    Good morning USA
    I got a feeling that itís gonna be a wonderful day
    The sun in the sky has a smile on its face
    And heís shining a salute to the American race
    Oh boy itís swell to say
    Good morning USA!



    Good morning
    Respect List:Roger Smith

    Press Thanks if I've Helped you.

    If you need help pressing thanks it's in the bottom .

  9. #9
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by Stan Smith View Post
    @flameswor10

    HES completely right, it does DAMN YOU PATCH/NEXON
    Well modding is bad, Nexon is doing the right thing.