Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    CheeseTea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canadialand.
    Posts
    1,367
    Reputation
    41
    Thanks
    80
    My Mood
    Cheerful

    Constant Crashes?

    After the patch I haven't been able to run CA, even without attempting to inject hacks.

    I deleted my old Nexon file, re-installed the game, made a new account, it still crashes after the loading screen.

    Since I know Nexon's support is going to be balls and just tell me to re-install the game for a third time, I figure you guys might be able to offer some slightly better help/advice.

    Anyway, am I the only person with this problem, or are there other users experiencing the same problem(s)?

    By the way, I'm on Windows 7 64/bit, if that helps.

  2. #2
    darkdragoon65604's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the shadows
    Posts
    21
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by CheeseTea View Post
    After the patch I haven't been able to run CA, even without attempting to inject hacks.

    I deleted my old Nexon file, re-installed the game, made a new account, it still crashes after the loading screen.

    Since I know Nexon's support is going to be balls and just tell me to re-install the game for a third time, I figure you guys might be able to offer some slightly better help/advice.

    Anyway, am I the only person with this problem, or are there other users experiencing the same problem(s)?

    By the way, I'm on Windows 7 64/bit, if that helps.
    are you using any modded rez files? If you are you are probably getting the error about a game client file is corrupted. Mods have been patched, I ran into the same problem and found out it was my rez mods. Try reinstalling the game and launch the game without running any cleaners or changing any of the files in your CA folder and see if that helps. If you still have problems try to give some more information about the problem like error messages, how you start the game, etc
    there is no better way to relax than to get a

  3. #3
    CheeseTea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canadialand.
    Posts
    1,367
    Reputation
    41
    Thanks
    80
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    You never read my post, did you?

    I've dumped all the files, and re-installed the program twice. This definitely would have removed any old .rez files.

    I never got an error message, either. I would disconnect right before the loading screen. I talked to some Nexon guy, and apparently it means that I'm IP banned. I didn't even know that Nexon could do that. :/

  4. #4
    BenXer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6,198
    Reputation
    322
    Thanks
    720
    Report to them if you have problems with win 7

  5. #5
    Stan Smith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United State of America
    Posts
    136
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    24
    My Mood
    Amused
    Call for Support, or Send them an email saying you problems
    Good morning USA
    I got a feeling that it’s gonna be a wonderful day
    The sun in the sky has a smile on its face
    And he’s shining a salute to the American race
    Oh boy it’s swell to say
    Good morning USA!



    Good morning
    Respect List:Roger Smith

    Press Thanks if I've Helped you.

    If you need help pressing thanks it's in the bottom .

  6. #6
    goten`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    1,213
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    174
    My Mood
    Bored
    You guys need to learn how to read. He said he needs advice from you on how to fix this not nexon.

    My advice: I had this problem once. What I did was go to Mycomputer properties>Advanced system settings>Advanced tab>Settings(performance)>Data excution prevention tab> and then click on the option where it says 'Turn on DEP for all programs and services except those I select'. Then click on add and add combararms.exe and combatarmsdirect.exe to the thing (lol).

    This fixed the problem for me and i hope it does for you too.

  7. #7
    That's too bad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Stan Smith View Post
    Call for Support, or Send them an email saying you problems
    Haha, they hate both of those...

    Quote Originally Posted by ßad® View Post
    You guys need to learn how to read. He said he needs advice from you on how to fix this not nexon.

    My advice: I had this problem once. What I did was go to Mycomputer properties>Advanced system settings>Advanced tab>Settings(performance)>Data excution prevention tab> and then click on the option where it says 'Turn on DEP for all programs and services except those I select'. Then click on add and add combararms.exe and combatarmsdirect.exe to the thing (lol).

    This fixed the problem for me and i hope it does for you too.
    You didn't do it on Engine.exe? 0_o

  8. #8
    goten`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    1,213
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    174
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by That's too bad View Post
    Haha, they hate both of those...



    You didn't do it on Engine.exe? 0_o
    Engine.exe is a process not a program you dumb f...