Thread: Hello.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 24
  1. #1
    Rambo56's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    51
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Amused

    Exclamation Hello.

    Ok i want to come out clean and delete all the hack trace in my computer. Any young man know how to do that?
    not even teamviewer can detect that i have ever used hacks.
    Anyone smart enough to do that?

  2. #2
    PashaAmd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,014
    Reputation
    58
    Thanks
    224
    delete everything you've ever downloaded and any hacks and/or programs..

  3. #3
    Rambo56's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    51
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Amused
    thanks for the help but i have tried that before.

  4. #4
    ectoplasmer3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    147
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    32
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rambo56 View Post
    thanks for the help but i have tried that before.
    Okay so what else do you want to remove then?

  5. #5
    flameswor10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,528
    Reputation
    981
    Thanks
    10,404
    My Mood
    In Love
    ReInstall Windows xD
    No I do not make game hacks anymore, please stop asking.


    Been MPGH Minion: 6 July 2011 - 1 August 2012

  6. #6
    Disturbed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,405
    Reputation
    1063
    Thanks
    2,559
    There is no way you can remove everything without formatting.


  7. #7
    shadowxeno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    1,680
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    154
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post
    There is no way you can remove everything without formatting.
    Lol what i did 2 days ago cause my comp was slow as shit

    Btw Hello. There i gave u what u req on ur title

  8. #8
    Rambo56's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    51
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Amused
    i'm just wondering way to delete all the hack trace from my computer so that when ppl teamview me can see i am playing clean and not know that i have ever used hacks.

  9. #9
    Disturbed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,405
    Reputation
    1063
    Thanks
    2,559
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowxeno View Post
    Lol what i did 2 days ago cause my comp was slow as shit

    Btw Hello. There i gave u what u req on ur title
    To keep a computer "healthy" it, you should reformat every 6-12 months and run a disk defragmentation every month.


    Quote Originally Posted by Rambo56 View Post
    i'm just wondering way to delete all the hack trace from my computer so that when ppl teamview me can see i am playing clean and not know that i have ever used hacks.
    For this we would have to know exactly what they are checking.


  10. #10
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,221
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,093
    @Rambo56 i can try and teamview you and rid of what i can.
    i'll just need to send you a small list of prerequisite downloads


  11. #11
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post
    There is no way you can remove everything without formatting.
    @Disturbed

    Im sorry to say this but you are wrong.

    Thanks to @sugar and one of my VIP hack forum I visit, I got some tools that you wont find on the internet browsing.

    These tools can remove every single trace of hacks you have. The tools are the same that LGC uses to TV which are perfect to find hacks and delete traces as well.

    The teamview process takes up to 45 minutes (I can format my computer twice in that time) but is an option if you dont want to format your computer

    @Jabuuty671

    If you do it manually, I can still find traces. It depends what tools you use.



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  12. #12
    Disturbed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,405
    Reputation
    1063
    Thanks
    2,559
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post


    @Disturbed

    Im sorry to say this but you are wrong.

    Thanks to @sugar and one of my VIP hack forum I visit, I got some tools that you wont find on the internet browsing.

    These tools can remove every single trace of hacks you have. The tools are the same that LGC uses to TV which are perfect to find hacks and delete traces as well.

    The teamview process takes up to 45 minutes (I can format my computer twice in that time) but is an option if you dont want to format your computer

    @Jabuuty671

    If you do it manually, I can still find traces. It depends what tools you use.
    No, I'm not. You might be able to remove enough to pass a TV test, but the only way to remove it all is too wipe it all and start over with a fresh OS install.


  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Disturbed For This Useful Post:

    SmartAlley (04-08-2011)

  14. #13
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post

    No, I'm not. You might be able to remove enough to pass a TV test, but the only way to remove it all is too wipe it all and start over with a fresh OS install.
    That's exactly we are looking for, pass a TV test



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  15. The Following User Says Thank You to SmartAlley For This Useful Post:

    Rambo56 (04-09-2011)

  16. #14
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,221
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,093
    Fresh install's the best way


  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Jabuuty671 For This Useful Post:

    Rambo56 (04-09-2011)

  18. #15
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Clean the registry. Delete downloaded hacks. clean CA folder.

    As already mentioned, the best way is to reformat, but that's a big hassle.

    If you're going to participate in WOGL competitions or join a high ranking clan, you will not be excepted if you cleaned you're registry during that week, or reformatted that month.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Azathᴏth For This Useful Post:

    Rambo56 (04-08-2011)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast