Thread: help

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring

Exclamation !!!IF YOU KNOW ALOT CLICK HERE NOW!!!

well i have recently been asked to have my password changed and i dont have the pass to my email. so i was wondering if theres a way to get my account back. they asked me to fax id but im 16 so....thats not gunna work. my yahoo account cant be recovered either and im just stuck. maybe if someone has an account for me or a solution to help let me know. if you would like to trade for my level 21 operation 7 account with 3 weapons i can maybe toggle with that.
    http://combatarms.nexon.net/ClansRan...ser=markanator
    Email Change Fax Instructions
    These instructions may only be carried out by the registered Account user. The registered Account user is the individual whose name was placed on the Account at creation. Please note that per the Nexon America Inc. (“Nexon”) Terms of Use, Section 1, paragraph 1.1, “Your Account may be used only by you, except that if you are a parent or guardian, you may permit one (1) of your minor children who is 13 years of age or older to use the Account instead of you.”
     Please complete all fields; omitted entries may delay the email change request. The entire email change submission must be received in a single fax (though these will contain multiple pages).
     Please provide any additional information as requested in this email as set forth in these instructions.
     Submit the completed email change form and photocopy of ID via fax to (213) 559-7449.
    Account Information
    Account Name: __________________________________________________ ____________________
    Registered Email Address: __________________________________________________ ___________
    New Email Address*: __________________________________________________ ________________
    *Note: The new email address cannot be tied to an existing Nexon account.
    Registered Account User’s Identification
    Please provide a photocopy of proof of the registered Account user’s ID. The photocopy must be clear; illegible submissions may be rejected and may delay the email change request. Acceptable identification would include a government-issued photo ID such as:
    Driver License State ID
    Passport Military
    Government Employee Certificate of Birth/Adoption**
    **Note: The registered Account user may provide a Certificate of Birth/Adoption instead of a government-issued photo ID only if they are under the age of majority (i.e. 18 years old in the United States.)
    Agreement and Signature
    The undersigned certifies that, to the best of his/her knowledge and belief, all information contained in this email change form and in the accompanying statements and documents is true, complete, and correct. Nexon maintains its sole right to administer the above stated Account, and to use the information provided herein at its sole discretion to further the email change process.
    __________________________________ ___________________________________________
    Registered Account User’s Signature Signature of Parent or Guardian (if under age 18)
    Registered Account User’s Printed Name Printed Name of Parent or Guardian (if under age 18)
    Date Date
    Last edited by marky901076; 04-15-2011 at 04:39 PM.

IM SELLING THIS ACCOUNT PM IF UR INTERESTED. IT HAS 500K ON IT. btw thats not my dung level its higher then that

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    So you want to know what your email is or you lost pass to email?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownCoder View Post
    So you want to know what your email is or you lost pass to email?
    NO I CANT RESET IT TELLS ME I CANT RESET ONLINE SO I CALLED AN I WAS SITTING THERE LISTENING TO ELIVATOR MUSIC FOR AN HOUR

IM SELLING THIS ACCOUNT PM IF UR INTERESTED. IT HAS 500K ON IT. btw thats not my dung level its higher then that

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    are you educated?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post
    are you educated?
    um yes sir?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by marky901076 View Post
    Um, yes sir?
    No sir, you are not.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    um yes sir?
    obviously not.

you dont need to be 16 to send a fucking fax.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    well if ur gunna post rude comments you mine as well explain. and i do believe i am educated if i take advance classes in school oh and take robot C so yea please if ur gunna be rude dont say anything at all

obviously not.

you dont need to be 16 to send a fucking fax.
    hey ass hole i told them i was 18 b/c i didnt think i could play cuz i was 14 at the time........ plus they want lisences and shit i will upload the attachment.
    Last edited by marky901076; 04-15-2011 at 04:37 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    well if ur gunna post rude comments you mine as well explain. and i do believe i am educated if i take advance classes in school oh and take robot C so yea please if ur gunna be rude dont say anything at all

hey ass hole i told them i was 18 b/c i didnt think i could play cuz i was 14 at the time........ plus they want lisences and shit i will upload the attachment.
    this is MPGH, not the fucking nexon forums.
    you can take you goodie-goodie mood out.

you went completely off topic.
    i dont give a damn about your nerdy robotics shit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    i dont have any of the fields required

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    i dont have any of the fields required
    the fuck r u talking about.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring

the fuck r u talking about.
    Driver License State ID
    Passport Military
    Government Employee Certificate of Birth/Adoption

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    I can find the email address for you if you got the password of the combat arms account

(╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻