Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

I can't login Combat Arms.

Hi guys!

When i try to login on the website it says:
    Account Activation Required

Your account has been deactivated for your protection.
    This has occurred due to account inactivity or improper access attempts to your account.
    Reactivating your account is easy. To reactivate your account, use the button below to send an activation link to your email. Once you click your activation link (in the email), your account will be ready to play. (NOTE: Please also check your Spam/Bulk Mail folder.)
    Please also read the following security tips:

1) Protect your account. Never share your ID, email, or password information with anyone.
    2) Nexon recommends changing your password every three months.
    3) Avoid using the same ID and password across different sites.
    4) Surf safe. Avoid shady websites and do not download pirated software.
    5) Do not play on private servers. Your information is not safe and they are illegal.
    6) Be sure to delete your information when playing on a shared or public computer.

Thats okay i followed the instructions and activated. But when it says: "Sucess!" I click on go back to game website, and it redirects me again to account activation required, so I can't login, and can't play, cuz this happens to fresh accounts too. CombatArms_Direct also doesn't work. Please help me!
    What is absolute happiness? If you don't wanna sleep, because the real world is better than your dreams

WOOT I AM NOT MEMBER NOW! I REACHED MY 150TH POST! I AM NOW ADVENCED MEMBER!!! I AM SO HAPPY! I LOVE YOU MPGH.NET!
    Download my injector, DarkSide Injector!

DO NOT CLICK THIS!!

FREE OPK, AND AIMBOT! CLICK HERE!

Thanks
    @galamb98
    It means too many different people have logged into your account in a short period of time.

Somebody has released your account login info.
    1.Change your password.
    2.Change your email's password.

The same thing happens when people try to post account info on MPGH. So logically, your info has been released elsewhere.
    Last edited by Disturbed; 04-22-2011 at 09:18 AM.