Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19
  1. #1
    jc man 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    328
    Reputation
    5
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Happy

    is my computer good for combat arms or just in general?

    i have a hp computer running vista home premium 64bit
    4gig ram
    2.6 ghz
    pentium dual core cpu e5300
    450 watt power supply
    ati radeon hd 4650
    i have directx 11

    just wondering if my computer is good and is it fit to play combat arms with no lag.

    lastly how much fps do u predict me to get

    note: rogersmith do not comment as i dont want ur help you ****!

  2. #2
    sirdavids's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    on the streets son
    Posts
    26
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Drunk
    go here Can You Run It?

  3. #3
    Kprizzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MTOWN USA
    Posts
    6,599
    Reputation
    95
    Thanks
    292
    My Mood
    Angelic
    that sounds like a laggy comp :/

  4. #4
    iTzS4m's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Your mum's bedroom
    Posts
    100
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Asleep
    It's pretty decent, you should be able to play smoothly.
    If I help you, thank me



    Add me on the following usernames for any help or to chat:
    Skype: sam77571
    Hotmail: sam77571

    PM me for help with CA / CA hacks or anything else

  5. #5
    Kprizzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MTOWN USA
    Posts
    6,599
    Reputation
    95
    Thanks
    292
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Should look like this


    CPU
    Minimum: Pentium III 1 GHz or better
    You Have: AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 5000+
    PASS

    CPU Speed
    Minimum: 1 GHz
    You Have: 2.6 GHz Performance Rated at: 5.2 GHz
    PASS

    RAM
    Minimum: 256 MB
    You Have: 2.9 GB
    PASS

    OS
    Minimum: Windows 2000 or better
    You Have: Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium Edition Service Pack 2 (build 6002), 32-bit
    PASS

    Video Card
    Minimum: NVIDIA GeForce2 MX or better
    You Have: GeForce 6150SE nForce 430
    PASS
    Features: Minimum attributes of your Video Card
    Required You Have
    Video RAM 32 MB 1.3 GB
    3D Yes Yes
    Hardware T&L Yes Yes

    Sound Card
    Minimum: Yes
    You Have: Realtek High Definition Audio
    PASS

    Free Disk Space
    Minimum: 2 GB
    You Have: 269.4 GB
    PASS

  6. #6
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulja Boy Tell"Em™ View Post
    that sounds like a laggy comp :/
    It's better than mine a bit.
    Just the graphics card.
    I'm buying the Asus ATI Radeon 5770 HD.
    And depends on your net.
    And it's my responsibility, so I gotta help.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Stevenom For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Moto (04-23-2011)

  8. #7
    Kprizzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MTOWN USA
    Posts
    6,599
    Reputation
    95
    Thanks
    292
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Smith View Post


    It's better than mine a bit.
    Just the graphics card.
    I'm buying the Asus ATI Radeon 5770 HD.
    And depends on your net.
    And it's my responsibility, so I gotta help.


    Ohhh i see there :/

    Ohhhhhhhh

  9. #8
    flameswor10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,528
    Reputation
    981
    Thanks
    10,404
    My Mood
    In Love
    Pc doesn't have enough power
    No I do not make game hacks anymore, please stop asking.


    Been MPGH Minion: 6 July 2011 - 1 August 2012

  10. #9
    jc man 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    328
    Reputation
    5
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Happy
    i dont mind your help but you say u wish you could kill me lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Soulja Boy Tell"Em™ View Post
    Should look like this


    CPU
    Minimum: Pentium III 1 GHz or better
    You Have: AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 5000+
    PASS

    CPU Speed
    Minimum: 1 GHz
    You Have: 2.6 GHz Performance Rated at: 5.2 GHz
    PASS

    RAM
    Minimum: 256 MB
    You Have: 2.9 GB
    PASS

    OS
    Minimum: Windows 2000 or better
    You Have: Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium Edition Service Pack 2 (build 6002), 32-bit
    PASS

    Video Card
    Minimum: NVIDIA GeForce2 MX or better
    You Have: GeForce 6150SE nForce 430
    PASS
    Features: Minimum attributes of your Video Card
    Required You Have
    Video RAM 32 MB 1.3 GB
    3D Yes Yes
    Hardware T&L Yes Yes

    Sound Card
    Minimum: Yes
    You Have: Realtek High Definition Audio
    PASS

    Free Disk Space
    Minimum: 2 GB
    You Have: 269.4 GB
    PASS
    dude i got 4 gig ram

  11. #10
    Moto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    13,057
    Reputation
    707
    Thanks
    13,438
    My Mood
    Blah
    Vista

    Also you should be able to



  12. #11
    Kprizzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MTOWN USA
    Posts
    6,599
    Reputation
    95
    Thanks
    292
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by jc man 1 View Post
    i dont mind your help but you say u wish you could kill me lol



    dude i got 4 gig ram
    thats good for to download :/

  13. #12
    WTFXD185's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    UHMERICA
    Posts
    365
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    314

    This is what can you run it says when I test it with crysis 2. My computer was only 875 so you should just look into getting a new computer if you're a gamer like myself ^^
    Go big or go home

  14. #13
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by WTFXD185 View Post

    This is what can you run it says when I test it with crysis 2. My computer was only 875 so you should just look into getting a new computer if you're a gamer like myself ^^
    You got GTX 460?
    FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

  15. #14
    WTFXD185's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    UHMERICA
    Posts
    365
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    314
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Smith View Post


    You got GTX 460?
    FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!
    YES <3 My friend is getting a 570 or 580 soon along with a new motherboard, processor and a bunch of other crap.
    Go big or go home

  16. #15
    flameswor10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,528
    Reputation
    981
    Thanks
    10,404
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by WTFXD185 View Post
    YES <3 My friend is getting a 570 or 580 soon along with a new motherboard, processor and a bunch of other crap.
    Lucky bastard
    No I do not make game hacks anymore, please stop asking.


    Been MPGH Minion: 6 July 2011 - 1 August 2012

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast