Thread: plz help!

Thanks

plz help!

i got banned today for playing legit, i had 900k gp in there, is there any way to lift the ban? i submitted a ticket... who ever helps me, and lifts ban ill give 100k gp to them. plz help

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    umm send a ticket they will give u shit about how that u arnt sopost to hack and tehy will say how they are going to watch u clostly but they are banning random people hoping they will catch a real hacker they did it to me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    try this i have been playing combat arms for many years i am one of your most loayal ca players out of all the thousands of hacker i get baned i think this is theworst mistake u have ever made i will take this to court if i dont not get all the money i have paid for this game back<<< if u buy nx trust me this is how i got my acc unbaned or copy n past this i made it
    Hello my name is Brandon, I have been one of your most loyal customers since the day your game was released. I have spent the majority of my money and invested hundreds of dollars into this game. Unfortunately, today it came to my attention that I was not able to log onto the game server due to my account being banned. At first I was confused and thought it was a joke, but then later confirmed that I was indeed discharged.

I am writing this to you know; asking you to review my discharge and I am confidently awaiting for this misunderstanding to be over turned. I think the ban is a false accusation that lacks much evidence.

As a loyal nexon cash consumer, I am very disappointed that this event has occured, for now all the money I invested is seeming as it is going to be a big loss, for absolutely no apparent reason. All I wish for is for this appeal to be successful. Please help me get my account back, for I have not done anything wrong.

Thank you for your time, I'm looking forward for your response. I can't wait to get back in gam
    I Would be more than happy to help you out in Combat arms Na ive played that game for 3 years/
    http://www.M e d i a f i r e.com/?3jnstggl2bhcbne Download Valkyrie Injector<<<

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    ares13 that was nice i never through of anyhting like that.. good job u disrive then gp i think but he all rdy send ticked i beleve but idk gj though very good job.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Before doing any trouble, you have any possible reason why they would ban you ? i.e
    - Modding of Files
    - Hacks on Computer
    - Checked your Name Under Wall Of Shame

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Send a ticket in
    And, I highly doubt you have 900k gp...
    No I do not make game hacks anymore, please stop asking.

Been MPGH Minion: 6 July 2011 - 1 August 2012

7. The Following User Says Thank You to flameswor10 For This Useful Post:

ParraEels (05-17-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Ares you made my day! LMAO!