Thanks

Account Disabled

So last week my account got disabled from Nexon because they said peoplwe were trying to hack my account or someshit. I did the change email thing and blah blah blah now they send me this?

Greetings,

I am sorry that you are having difficulties accessing your account.

I understand that this is a tedious process, and I thank you for taking the time to fill out the email change request form.

The good news is, we’re almost done! In order to complete your email change, we just need a couple more pieces of information from you:

1. Complete the attached PDF
    2. Fax your answers to: (213) 559-7449
    - In order to ensure that the fax is delivered quickly, feel free to address the fax to me (GM Cicada)

We will review your form and process your request as soon as possible. We strive to process these requests as quickly as possible. However, please understand that due to a high volume of requests, it could take up to two weeks to finalize the email change after we receive your fax.

If you have any questions or concerns in the meantime, please send an email to einquiry@Nexon.net

Please title your email with `Email Change Request Process’ to ensure it reaches me swiftly.

Sincerely,

GM Cicada
    Game Master
    Nexon America, Inc.

Wtf is a PDF what am i suppose to do lol?

i had jsut bought NX on the card.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    They had to email you or Fax you PDF file fill it out, send it back to them after they review your information they would tell you if your email changed.

PDF is "Portable Document Format (PDF)"
    Last edited by -EpicSkillz-; 06-02-2011 at 10:19 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by djw111 View Post
    So last week my account got disabled from Nexon because they said peoplwe were trying to hack my account or someshit. I did the change email thing and blah blah blah now they send me this?

Greetings,

I am sorry that you are having difficulties accessing your account.

I understand that this is a tedious process, and I thank you for taking the time to fill out the email change request form.

The good news is, we’re almost done! In order to complete your email change, we just need a couple more pieces of information from you:

1. Complete the attached PDF
    2. Fax your answers to: (213) 559-7449
    - In order to ensure that the fax is delivered quickly, feel free to address the fax to me (GM Cicada)

We will review your form and process your request as soon as possible. We strive to process these requests as quickly as possible. However, please understand that due to a high volume of requests, it could take up to two weeks to finalize the email change after we receive your fax.

If you have any questions or concerns in the meantime, please send an email to einquiry@Nexon.net

Please title your email with `Email Change Request Process’ to ensure it reaches me swiftly.

Sincerely,

GM Cicada
    Game Master
    Nexon America, Inc.

Wtf is a PDF what am i suppose to do lol?

i had jsut bought NX on the card.
    You would have to send them a photocopy of your drivers license or any government issued photo ID, along with ur form to change your email

Thanks
    This the first email they sent me...Sigh..

Nevermind they attached a PDF!:P

Well it looks like im never gettign that account back lololol
    Last edited by djw111; 06-02-2011 at 10:13 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by djw111 View Post
    This the first email they sent me...Sigh..
    Yeah me too, reply to them from that email they will respond back because a GM will help you out. I replied to them and they messaged me back.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Fax it back.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    You print it, then fax it
    No I do not make game hacks anymore, please stop asking.

Been MPGH Minion: 6 July 2011 - 1 August 2012