Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    unforgivable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    20
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1

    (CA custom launcher)

    Hi I have been away from combat arms for probally over a a year now I see a'lot has changed but the hacker's have not gone anywhere lol. I used to have a custom launcher where I clicked the CA icon and it loaded the game straight from there instead of the website just wondering what it's called and if I could kindly be directed to a current working one. I looked around but I still can't remember what it's called kudo's for help thanks..

    P.S. it really sucks logging back into combat arms and seeing all your weapons gone and only left with 1,090 G lol.
    Last edited by Stevenom; 06-24-2011 at 07:19 PM.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to unforgivable For This Useful Post:

    christijan55 (06-24-2011)

  3. #2
    neytiri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    rawrland
    Posts
    222
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by unforgivable View Post
    Hi I have been away from combat arms for probally over a a year now I see a'lot has changed but the hacker's have not gone anywhere lol. I used to have a custom launcher where I clicked the CA icon and it loaded the game straight from there instead of the website just wondering what it's called and if I could kindly be directed to a current working one. I looked around but I still can't remember what it's called kudo's for help thanks..

    P.S. it really sucks logging back into combat arms and seeing all your weapons gone and only left with 1,090 G lol.
    go into your combat arms folder and look for CA_direct or CombatArms_direct


    JA =

    NEIN =

    Play CA =
    Play CF =
    Play WR =
    Play PB =
    Play MC =
    Play with VIP =
    Get VIP Free =
    Become a staff at any hacking site =
    Buy MPGH VIP =
    Get a virus from a hack on MPGH =
    more to add later =

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to neytiri For This Useful Post:

    unforgivable (06-23-2011)

  5. #3
    unforgivable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    20
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by neytiri View Post
    go into your combat arms folder and look for CA_direct or CombatArms_direct
    Ah HAH thanks man found it

    Well i'm going to get beat up for asking this but uhummm* could anybody kindly recommend an undected injector for black cipher 5? i'll try a few out but I don't wanna get detected cause I can't change my I.P.
    Last edited by unforgivable; 06-23-2011 at 08:15 PM.

  6. #4
    fet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ottawa-Canada
    Posts
    482
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by unforgivable View Post
    Ah HAH thanks man found it

    Well i'm going to get beat up for asking this but uhummm* could anybody kindly recommend an undected injector for black cipher 5? i'll try a few out but I don't wanna get detected cause I can't change my I.P.
    Use the search button

  7. #5
    unforgivable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    20
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by fet View Post
    Use the search button
    Portal Injector look's nice sorry for noobing/leeching guy's

  8. #6
    neytiri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    rawrland
    Posts
    222
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by unforgivable View Post
    Ah HAH thanks man found it

    Well i'm going to get beat up for asking this but uhummm* could anybody kindly recommend an undected injector for black cipher 5? i'll try a few out but I don't wanna get detected cause I can't change my I.P.
    simpley use the unload button or use mmBob's injectors


    JA =

    NEIN =

    Play CA =
    Play CF =
    Play WR =
    Play PB =
    Play MC =
    Play with VIP =
    Get VIP Free =
    Become a staff at any hacking site =
    Buy MPGH VIP =
    Get a virus from a hack on MPGH =
    more to add later =

  9. #7
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    I havent see one in ages.

    I suggest you to use this Combat Arms cleaner:

    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/292-combat...a-cleaner.html

    Which has an auto starter and at the same time you can clean your combat arms folder and avoid a Ban



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  10. #8
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    I see this is kinda solved and use byte cipher.
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...te-cipher.html
    /closed