Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17
  1. #1
    ♪ςander!♪'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    c++/Games
    Posts
    1,304
    Reputation
    -13
    Thanks
    237
    My Mood
    Amazed

    Problems With NA & EU Hacks!

    I Got little annjoy problem with both hacks!

    Na = Works for me, I'am from europea.
    Eu = Works for me.

    but if i run hack in game, don't matter witch version of country hack i use.

    How i can/should fix that problem?

    Hack's run only 1-2 minutes

    Stuff of computer: Down below.
    Windows XP
    Bit 32

    Updates : Down below.
    Net. Framework 4
    Ati radeon [1 year old]
    Everything is updated.


  2. #2
    fet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ottawa-Canada
    Posts
    482
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by ♪ςander!♪ View Post
    I Got little annjoy problem with both hacks!

    Na = Works for me, I'am from europea.
    Eu = Works for me.

    but if i run hack in game, don't matter witch version of country hack i use.

    How i can/should fix that problem?

    Hack's run only 1-2 minutes

    Stuff of computer: Down below.
    Windows XP
    Bit 32

    Updates : Down below.
    Net. Framework 4
    Ati radeon [1 year old]
    Everything is updated.

    Your question is really vague, which hacks are you using?

  3. #3
    ♪ςander!♪'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    c++/Games
    Posts
    1,304
    Reputation
    -13
    Thanks
    237
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by fet View Post
    Your question is really vague, which hacks are you using?
    @fet
    1: .::Black Chipper::..::[Server Crasher]::..::[Aimbot]::. Worked but crashed.
    2: Flameswor10 Private [Not Full] ESP GHOSTMODE TELEKILL AIMBOT Worked but crashed.
    3: JA v1.7 - QQ - QQ - OPK - QQ - Combat Arms Hack Worked but Crashed.
    4: Black Cipher 5 - Combat Arms Hacks Worked but Crashed.
    ^Na versions
    5: Black Cipher 5 - Combat Arms Hacks -- Eu tho worked but Crashed
    6: Sydneys Public 19-06 [Cumback ] /New / Mouseoperable Worked but Crashed

    Bit:32
    Operation system :XP

    All of those hack's works for 2 minutes.

    if i play WarRock with hacks then they all works :-(

  4. #4
    fet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ottawa-Canada
    Posts
    482
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    44
    Alright,

    -Anti-virus all of them [recommended or crash]
    -Which injector you're using? try other one's such as,
    Portal/N-jector/PerX/ use search button for more of them
    * Game Booster 2.0 Free Download, Speed Up PC for Top Gaming Performance Reduce your lag

    If all of those stuff are not enough, i'd like to teamview you to do it myself cause those are the basic stuff that makes you crash

  5. #5
    ♪ςander!♪'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    c++/Games
    Posts
    1,304
    Reputation
    -13
    Thanks
    237
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by fet View Post
    Alright,

    -Anti-virus all of them [recommended or crash]
    -Which injector you're using? try other one's such as,
    Portal/N-jector/PerX/ use search button for more of them
    * Game Booster 2.0 Free Download, Speed Up PC for Top Gaming Performance Reduce your lag

    If all of those stuff are not enough, i'd like to teamview you to do it myself cause those are the basic stuff that makes you crash
    @fet
    used perx and black chipt injector
    anti virus is off all time [i don't use actually]
    Game booster unistalled was a premium new one.

    Nb: Installed the Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package (x86) should work now ?

    And my CA Eu don't lagg

  6. #6
    IHaxYou!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    HaxLand
    Posts
    937
    Reputation
    -18
    Thanks
    382
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Disable all Anti Viruses and UAC.
    If the game still crashes then the hack is detected or old.
    Wait for new releases and if it still doesn't work then I really don't know what to do.

  7. #7
    fet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ottawa-Canada
    Posts
    482
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by ♪ςander!♪ View Post

    @fet
    used perx and black chipt injector
    anti virus is off all time [i don't use actually]
    Game booster unistalled was a premium new one.

    Nb: Installed the Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package (x86) should work now ?

    And my CA Eu don't lagg
    Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package (x86) will do nothing,
    You don't really need those to run hacks,
    & there is no injector called black cipher, it only a built-in injector for blackcipher dll.

  8. #8
    ♪ςander!♪'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    c++/Games
    Posts
    1,304
    Reputation
    -13
    Thanks
    237
    My Mood
    Amazed
    @fet
    oh okai, but still i want know why it crashes

  9. #9
    fet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ottawa-Canada
    Posts
    482
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by ♪ςander!♪ View Post
    @fet
    oh okai, but still i want know why it crashes
    Normally, most of the people crash cause of the lagg this is why i've told you to let me teamview you so I can check your stats of your PC if there's enough power to booth the dll. in question into the injector.

  10. #10
    ♪ςander!♪'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    c++/Games
    Posts
    1,304
    Reputation
    -13
    Thanks
    237
    My Mood
    Amazed
    @fet
    ok, let i download TV then and i let you come my computer
    i will send ID&PW of PM

  11. #11
    fet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ottawa-Canada
    Posts
    482
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by ♪ςander!♪ View Post
    @fet
    ok, let i download TV then and i let you come my computer
    i will send ID&PW of PM
    Teamview 6

  12. #12
    ♪ςander!♪'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    c++/Games
    Posts
    1,304
    Reputation
    -13
    Thanks
    237
    My Mood
    Amazed
    @fet

    Only For FET
    Last edited by ♪ςander!♪; 06-24-2011 at 09:57 AM.

  13. #13
    fet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ottawa-Canada
    Posts
    482
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by ♪ςander!♪ View Post
    @fet
    743 266 030
    7237
    Only For FET
    Remove your ID/Pw,
    Here's a good VPN:
    - Personal VPN Service Reviews & Rating 2011 - Top10 Personal VPN Service REVIEWS use one that you can afford

  14. #14
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    I dont understand what is your problem



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  15. #15
    fet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ottawa-Canada
    Posts
    482
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post
    I dont understand what is your problem
    I already told him suggestions.

    /solved

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast