Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    udp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,233
    Reputation
    43
    Thanks
    161
    My Mood
    Doh

    Unable to log in. (Unable to contact log in server/Sorry, there has been an error.

    Title.
    I've made a new account and still can't connect.
    I have never used hacks on my main account, and I did not experience any problems until I attempted to use a hack (was unable to log in at that point).

    I can't even log in to the site, and logging in with email doesn't work.
    HALP PLEASE

  2. #2
    mark15's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    18
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Nexon Fault

  3. #3
    Jaber786's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    331
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    this is happening to me to ...

  4. #4
    NorthKorea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    185
    Reputation
    -3
    Thanks
    33
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaber786 View Post
    this is happening to me to ...
    Same here. >

    http://combatarms.nexon.net/News/Vie...ontentNo=00CPJ

    Nexon's currently fixing the login issue.
    Last edited by NorthKorea; 07-02-2011 at 02:53 PM.

  5. #5
    Jaber786's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    331
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthKorea View Post
    Same here. >

    Combat Arms News -- Online FPS Action

    Nexon's currently fixing the login issue.
    yh i just saw that o well they better fix it

  6. #6
    fet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ottawa-Canada
    Posts
    482
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by udp View Post
    Title.
    I've made a new account and still can't connect.
    I have never used hacks on my main account, and I did not experience any problems until I attempted to use a hack (was unable to log in at that point).

    I can't even log in to the site, and logging in with email doesn't work.
    HALP PLEASE
    Nexon is currently have problems with the logging site, please don't post any further spams or it'll get you anywere

  7. #7
    udp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,233
    Reputation
    43
    Thanks
    161
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by fet View Post
    Nexon is currently have problems with the logging site, please don't post any further spams or it'll get you anywere
    1. You have no body/abs
    2. 'it'll get you anywhere'... I should keep posting then eh?
    3. Ty for info

  8. #8
    PWnin till u rage leve's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    38
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    dude thyre fixin the prob k? just cool ur jetz and wait it out k?? PWNIN OUT
    PWnin out



    to-do list
    make a hack:
    OPK an elite mod and say im legit and not be kicked:
    play the entire game without hacks and get kicked:
    play the game with hacks and not get QQed:
    megaphone ITS MY 21ST B-DAY GIFT ME PERMS and get 3+perms:
    fly to the top of snow valley with unlimited bulets and nade the whole map:
    try out the nude viper char mod:

  9. #9
    xDex_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CANADA FTW
    Posts
    215
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    31
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by udp View Post
    1. You have no body/abs
    2. 'it'll get you anywhere'... I should keep posting then eh?
    3. Ty for info
    dude hes just trying to help
    and read the nexon website please



    If you want a sig like this Pm me!

    Sigs made for so far
    Bravia
    Gunman003
    Jarryd Hayne
    Long P3nis