Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 26
  1. #1
    EnViiHyPe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Tired

    ALL HACKS = CRASH FOR ME!

    Ok, every. single. hack. I use crashes my game after about 3-5 minutes in game playing I've tried different injectors I've tried BC6 I've tried NUMEROUS HACKS and they all lead to the same crash....
    I'm running Windows 7 32bit
    North America version of CombatArms
    I have 1 of my .Rez file edited to a gold Scar-L

    So yeah PLEASE help me...
    Combat arms, RuneScape, MineCraft
    _Nephesh, EnViiHyPe, Nephesh

  2. #2
    ProgrammedToHelp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Edmonton
    Posts
    150
    Reputation
    -8
    Thanks
    25
    My Mood
    Devilish

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by EnViiHyPe View Post
    Ok, every. single. hack. I use crashes my game after about 3-5 minutes in game playing I've tried different injectors I've tried BC6 I've tried NUMEROUS HACKS and they all lead to the same crash....
    I'm running Windows 7 32bit
    North America version of CombatArms
    I have 1 of my .Rez file edited to a gold Scar-L

    So yeah PLEASE help me...
    dont use BC6 scam and run injector as admin also alexsandros is best right know no crash yet and ur problem maybe the Rez file undo it or reuninstall the game thank me if i helped

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to ProgrammedToHelp For This Useful Post:

    EnViiHyPe (08-11-2011)

  4. #3
    SkyLight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    961
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    1,595
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...e-hacking.html

    The hack might not be compatible with your OS.

  5. #4
    EnViiHyPe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyLight View Post
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...e-hacking.html

    The hack might not be compatible with your OS.
    I don't know much about computers I know OS is operating system (I think)
    But how do I tell if it is or isnt???
    Combat arms, RuneScape, MineCraft
    _Nephesh, EnViiHyPe, Nephesh

  6. #5
    magnum1232's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada / ontario
    Posts
    14
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I had problems like that but when i used portal i didn't any more. -.- thats all i can think of at the moment. i hope i helped

    Portal: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/292-combat...edibility.html

  7. #6
    ProgrammedToHelp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Edmonton
    Posts
    150
    Reputation
    -8
    Thanks
    25
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by EnViiHyPe View Post
    I don't know much about computers I know OS is operating system (I think)
    But how do I tell if it is or isnt???
    it might be the Rez File just reuninstall combat arms or undo the Rez file to original

    Quote Originally Posted by magnum1232 View Post
    I had problems like that but when i used portal i didn't any more. -.- thats all i can think of at the moment. i hope i helped

    Portal: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/292-combat...edibility.html
    wud recommend Perx for new people easy and fast to use

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to ProgrammedToHelp For This Useful Post:

    EnViiHyPe (08-11-2011)

  9. #7
    EnViiHyPe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by magnum1232 View Post
    I had problems like that but when i used portal i didn't any more. -.- thats all i can think of at the moment. i hope i helped

    Portal: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/292-combat...edibility.html
    I'm trying Portal now I hope this works...

    Portal didn't work...
    This is also a bump I'm heading off for tonight PLEASE someone help me D:
    I neeeed my haxzorze :L
    Last edited by EnViiHyPe; 08-11-2011 at 09:13 PM.
    Combat arms, RuneScape, MineCraft
    _Nephesh, EnViiHyPe, Nephesh

  10. #8
    ProgrammedToHelp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Edmonton
    Posts
    150
    Reputation
    -8
    Thanks
    25
    My Mood
    Devilish
    wow im tryin to help but u dont give me a reply its the REZ FILE just undo it on Reuinstall the dam game

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to ProgrammedToHelp For This Useful Post:

    EnViiHyPe (08-11-2011)

  12. #9
    EnViiHyPe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by ProgrammedToHelp View Post
    wow im tryin to help but u dont give me a reply its the REZ FILE just undo it on Reuinstall the dam game
    Calm down in my last post i said i was getting off im on my ipod atm but would the patcher re install it all??? And i did delete the .rez and put in the original ...

  13. #10
    ProgrammedToHelp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Edmonton
    Posts
    150
    Reputation
    -8
    Thanks
    25
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by EnViiHyPe View Post
    Calm down in my last post i said i was getting off im on my ipod atm but would the patcher re install it all??? And i did delete the .rez and put in the original ...
    i am calm and yep just patch combat arms again or reuinstall the whole game cause i know ur problem is the REz file shudnt do it just stick to hacks cham etc

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to ProgrammedToHelp For This Useful Post:

    EnViiHyPe (08-11-2011)

  15. #11
    EnViiHyPe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Tired
    Alright Re-installed still not working the .Rez is gone im using Alessandro10's Simple hack
    Portal to inject it... now what...?
    Combat arms, RuneScape, MineCraft
    _Nephesh, EnViiHyPe, Nephesh

  16. #12
    ProgrammedToHelp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Edmonton
    Posts
    150
    Reputation
    -8
    Thanks
    25
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by EnViiHyPe View Post
    Alright Re-installed still not working the .Rez is gone im using Alessandro10's Simple hack
    Portal to inject it... now what...?
    did u re install it by patch or from site shud do from site like go control panel program and features click combat arms and un install it it will completly un install from ur pc every file gone and then u can download from site again

    Use Perx Injecter and right click on it Run aS administrator and leave it inject automatically make sure u go microsoft net frame work, C++ microsoft updated and new thank me if i helped cud really use it ^_^

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to ProgrammedToHelp For This Useful Post:

    EnViiHyPe (08-11-2011)

  18. #13
    EnViiHyPe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Tired
    I thanked all the replies because you are really taking your time to help me and I appreciate that I'm gonna go re install it from site and I'll reply after that.
    Combat arms, RuneScape, MineCraft
    _Nephesh, EnViiHyPe, Nephesh

  19. #14
    ProgrammedToHelp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Edmonton
    Posts
    150
    Reputation
    -8
    Thanks
    25
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by EnViiHyPe View Post
    I thanked all the replies because you are really taking your time to help me and I appreciate that I'm gonna go re install it from site and I'll reply after that.
    roger that reunstall from control panel and just make sure framework is updated along with C++ or that u have it in ur system

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to ProgrammedToHelp For This Useful Post:

    EnViiHyPe (08-12-2011)

  21. #15
    EnViiHyPe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Tired
    Well, I re installed it from the website and now it just crashes as soon as it comes to the loading screen... heeeelp
    Combat arms, RuneScape, MineCraft
    _Nephesh, EnViiHyPe, Nephesh

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. all hacks crashing.
    By 166jonesd in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-20-2011, 09:13 AM
  2. All hacks crashing?
    By oliveryas in forum Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 07-16-2010, 01:35 PM
  3. All Hacks Crash Game
    By Backspinningaxekick in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-14-2010, 11:58 AM
  4. [BIG HACK PACK]All hack working for now :D.
    By Gigit in forum Combat Arms Europe Hacks
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 02-07-2009, 11:54 AM
  5. i wish i was vip, all the good hacks are for vips
    By Ardefoc in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-22-2007, 10:43 PM