Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    teronrussell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Chicago Ill
    Posts
    393
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Amused

    D: Why dosent his hacks work for me

    Flameswr ( something like dat) hacks neva work for me
    Windows 7, 64-bit



  2. #2
    ProgrammedToHelp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Edmonton
    Posts
    150
    Reputation
    -8
    Thanks
    25
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by teronrussell View Post
    Flameswr ( something like dat) hacks neva work for me
    Windows 7, 64-bit
    as in nvr work do u mean u cant open it or crashes ?

  3. #3
    teronrussell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Chicago Ill
    Posts
    393
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by ProgrammedToHelp View Post
    as in nvr work do u mean u cant open it or crashes ?
    Nuthing happends at all its as if it i didnt inject anything



  4. #4
    ProgrammedToHelp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Edmonton
    Posts
    150
    Reputation
    -8
    Thanks
    25
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by teronrussell View Post
    Nuthing happends at all its as if it i didnt inject anything
    run injector as administrator and also use alessandros hack simple and works good most hacks dont work for most people and flames was released a while ago so idk -.-

  5. #5
    teronrussell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Chicago Ill
    Posts
    393
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by ProgrammedToHelp View Post
    run injector as administrator and also use alessandros hack simple and works good most hacks dont work for most people and flames was released a while ago so idk -.-
    his hacks use to work for me ._. but that was on my windows vista 32 bit :/



  6. #6
    ProgrammedToHelp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Edmonton
    Posts
    150
    Reputation
    -8
    Thanks
    25
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by teronrussell View Post
    his hacks use to work for me ._. but that was on my windows vista 32 bit :/
    ya ik windows vista is pro for hacks they work and for long time thats the problem most hacks dont work for Xp or Windows 7

  7. #7
    Drake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Belgium,Oost-Vlaanderen
    Posts
    12,681
    Reputation
    1801
    Thanks
    4,857
    What injector did u use ?

  8. #8
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by ProgrammedToHelp View Post
    ya ik windows vista is pro for hacks they work and for long time thats the problem most hacks dont work for Xp or Windows 7
    What are you talking about?
    It works on both Vista and Windows 7.
    It's just the 64-Bit architecture.

  9. #9
    ProgrammedToHelp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Edmonton
    Posts
    150
    Reputation
    -8
    Thanks
    25
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Boss View Post


    What are you talking about?
    It works on both Vista and Windows 7.
    It's just the 64-Bit architecture.
    vista 32 is best in my opinion nvr have problems most people on windows 7 or xp have problems

  10. #10
    flameswor10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,528
    Reputation
    981
    Thanks
    10,404
    My Mood
    In Love
    Just use PerX Injector.
    No I do not make game hacks anymore, please stop asking.


    Been MPGH Minion: 6 July 2011 - 1 August 2012

  11. #11
    kon1966's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Have same problem, whatever injector I use I cannot get it to start on bootcamp 2011 with windows 64, windows 64 on desktop, windows 32 on laptop. All are running windows 7 ultimate.

    Tried perx and electro as well with various dll's, the injectors say that it is loaded but when combat arms starts, I cannot get menu popup to appear.

    Help..

    Kon

  12. #12
    flameswor10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,528
    Reputation
    981
    Thanks
    10,404
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by kon1966 View Post
    Have same problem, whatever injector I use I cannot get it to start on bootcamp 2011 with windows 64, windows 64 on desktop, windows 32 on laptop. All are running windows 7 ultimate.

    Tried perx and electro as well with various dll's, the injectors say that it is loaded but when combat arms starts, I cannot get menu popup to appear.

    Help..

    Kon
    Ran as Administrator?
    No I do not make game hacks anymore, please stop asking.


    Been MPGH Minion: 6 July 2011 - 1 August 2012

  13. #13
    kon1966's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Yes as administrator as well.

Similar Threads

  1. [Discussion] Why do my hacks work for XP only?
    By MightySaa0d in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-05-2011, 09:30 AM
  2. why dont hacks work for windows 7
    By tougoro94 in forum WarRock Discussions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-03-2010, 12:46 AM
  3. Why do no menu hacks work for me?
    By Lehsyrus in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-04-2010, 05:22 PM
  4. why dont cod4 hacks work on my computor
    By willoplay408 in forum Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-24-2009, 04:01 PM
  5. The hacks works for me with out DC, nothing new, come in.
    By fallenleaves in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-21-2008, 12:40 PM