Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 49
  1. #1
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064

    Alright, I'm curious

    Not a single hack works except for the MPGH public hook, yet that hack has too many bugs and it's way too laggy in game to use efficiently. Can someone please tell me why every other hack crashes CA before the login screen comes up? I've tried over 20 different injectors, Elite Encrypt, Dll Scrambler, all within combinations of each other.

    I am running Windows 7 x64.

    Every driver is up to date and I am missing no .dll's from my system32 folder nor my CA folder for these hacks to work.

    Damnit man, I just want chams and norecoil/nospread. Yes I know, "it's noobish to have these hacks", well to be honest I don't give a fuck and if you answer like that I'll just report your post as spam. I'm not a regular leecher who just wants to hack. I want to know WHY no other hacks except the mpgh public hook works for me. I at least want to get one simple ass hack with chams and norecoil/nospread working, but of course my computer has to be a dick.

    Any help?

  2. #2
    YellowFever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,910
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    1,934
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Just use rez chams?
    .





    Member Since: 20/02/2011
    Donator Since: 12/08/2011
    Minion Since: 04/10/2012

  3. #3
    Fabolous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    192.168.1.01
    Posts
    2,706
    Reputation
    261
    Thanks
    682
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    @Lehsyrus

    wait for a release in 15 Hours and 30 Minutes

  4. #4
    Drake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Belgium,Oost-Vlaanderen
    Posts
    12,681
    Reputation
    1801
    Thanks
    4,856
    it might be you're OS .
    Just wait for new hacks to come out .

  5. #5
    Threadstarter
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    I guess I shall try Rez chams and see how they are. It's strange, I tried running hacks on my partition of Windows XP Black and Vista and no hacks work on either as well. I'm just curious as to why my computer says no to hacks

    I also noticed that I could run every hack out there until nexon put in that stupid BlackCiph3r anti-cheat, though killing the process before it starts doesn't do jack.

    @Fabolous I really hope your release works for me my friend, so far no hacks after the hacks of the BC5 era have worked for my computer

    Thanks everyone for the mature responses, it's very much so appreciated.

  6. #6
    Fabolous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    192.168.1.01
    Posts
    2,706
    Reputation
    261
    Thanks
    682
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    I guess I shall try Rez chams and see how they are. It's strange, I tried running hacks on my partition of Windows XP Black and Vista and no hacks work on either as well. I'm just curious as to why my computer says no to hacks

    I also noticed that I could run every hack out there until nexon put in that stupid BlackCiph3r anti-cheat, though killing the process before it starts doesn't do jack.

    @Fabolous I really hope your release works for me my friend, so far no hacks after the hacks of the BC5 era have worked for my computer

    Thanks everyone for the mature responses, it's very much so appreciated.
    It will work go try it out

    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...fullrange.html

    and yw.

  7. #7
    ProgrammedToHelp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Edmonton
    Posts
    150
    Reputation
    -8
    Thanks
    25
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Not a single hack works except for the MPGH public hook, yet that hack has too many bugs and it's way too laggy in game to use efficiently. Can someone please tell me why every other hack crashes CA before the login screen comes up? I've tried over 20 different injectors, Elite Encrypt, Dll Scrambler, all within combinations of each other.

    I am running Windows 7 x64.

    Every driver is up to date and I am missing no .dll's from my system32 folder nor my CA folder for these hacks to work.

    Damnit man, I just want chams and norecoil/nospread. Yes I know, "it's noobish to have these hacks", well to be honest I don't give a fuck and if you answer like that I'll just report your post as spam. I'm not a regular leecher who just wants to hack. I want to know WHY no other hacks except the mpgh public hook works for me. I at least want to get one simple ass hack with chams and norecoil/nospread working, but of course my computer has to be a dick.

    Any help?
    Run injector as administrator also have Perx and have C++ 2010 and Netframework 4, also was this always a issue or recently ? maybe try System Restore point helped 2 people so far ? thank me

  8. #8
    Threadstarter
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    @Fabolous Sorry brosef, didn't work. I tried scrambling it, Cyphering it, encrypting it, nothing.

    @ProgrammedToHelp Trust me, I've done everything that is always suggested to be done. I'm not the type to ask for help about this stuff unless I'm completely stumped. I've done a system restore three times, up to three months ago. Nothing worked. Everything is up to date to the fullest. Also, this was never a problem until the patch that patched BC5 came out. Ever since then, no hack has worked for me. I run every injector as administrator, and I have tried thirteen injectors now and counting.

    The longest I can get in game for is about 7 seconds with a hack. Then I D/C no matter what. The only hack that works for me is the MPGH Public Hook, but it has WAYYYY too many bugs and pointless features for me.

  9. #9
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    Windows 7 64 bits
    All hacks working for me



    (╮-)╮┳━┳ ( ╯□)╯ ┻━┻









  10. #10
    Threadstarter
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post
    Windows 7 64 bits
    All hacks working for me
    I know a few people where I live that have 7 x64 and they work for them, that's why this is aggravating me I don't understand what's going wrong, considering I've been using hacks on CA for years, so it's not like I'm your everyday average n00b at this shit

  11. #11
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    I know a few people where I live that have 7 x64 and they work for them, that's why this is aggravating me I don't understand what's going wrong, considering I've been using hacks on CA for years, so it's not like I'm your everyday average n00b at this shit
    What injector you are using?

    Go here:
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...resources.html

    And find something that says: recommended injectors.



    (╮-)╮┳━┳ ( ╯□)╯ ┻━┻









  12. #12
    Tony Stark`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    5,370
    Reputation
    212
    Thanks
    458
    i suggest binject v2 and run as admin and turn off firewall

  13. #13
    Threadstarter
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    @SmartAlley Okay, wait a second let me write down each injector.

    Black Dragon Injector
    PerX
    Faith Dev
    Portal
    Binject
    EJect
    N-Jector
    QJect
    Flameswor10 Injector
    ChowJector
    ChowCAJector
    Dev Injector
    Red Dragon Injector
    XInfinity Injector
    Electro's .DLL Injector

    I have used every one of those injectors, all run as administrator.

    @Skyrim Thanks for the suggestion, but I got so fed up with this I deleted my firewall and disabled the onboard one that comes with Windows. I've also tried binject v2

    I am really confused as why my computers being such a dick

  14. #14
    Tony Stark`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    5,370
    Reputation
    212
    Thanks
    458
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    @SmartAlley Okay, wait a second let me write down each injector.

    Black Dragon Injector
    PerX
    Faith Dev
    Portal
    Binject
    EJect
    N-Jector
    QJect
    Flameswor10 Injector
    ChowJector
    ChowCAJector
    Dev Injector
    Red Dragon Injector
    XInfinity Injector
    Electro's .DLL Injector

    I have used every one of those injectors, all run as administrator.

    @Skyrim Thanks for the suggestion, but I got so fed up with this I deleted my firewall and disabled the onboard one that comes with Windows. I've also tried binject v2

    I am really confused as why my computers being such a dick
    and it still doesnt work?

  15. #15
    Threadstarter
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyrim View Post


    and it still doesnt work?
    Sadly no. I've deleted my Anti-virus as well at this point, wiped a lot of shit from my computer, gave it a nice tune up (software releated), and even set the OC back to normal instead of it's 20% OC. I unlocked the super administrator account (pain in my fucking ass to do) and even tried running everything in compatibility mode. Nothing works.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. i think the error is alright
    By fiego3 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-11-2008, 09:30 PM
  2. alright 4 accounts! ONE RETAIL CODE FOR ALL 4!!
    By skenzo in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-02-2008, 09:03 AM
  3. Alright Alright Heres my GREAT HACK
    By White Mask in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-26-2007, 04:54 PM
  4. Just curious....
    By MagikBullet in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-25-2006, 02:39 AM
  5. Alright guys, I'm out.
    By SadisticGrin in forum General
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-15-2006, 06:56 PM