Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 23
  1. #1
    aragarof's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    374
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Cool

    Not getting gp haz case from new event

    I played 3 games and all got 250+ kills and we finished the game and won and still didn't get a gp haz case anyone got a solution this is really really pissing me off. I got it once and never again.

    BTW: I posting this here because nexon forums suck!






  2. #2
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,067
    Quote Originally Posted by aragarof View Post
    I played 3 games and all got 250+ kills and we finished the game and won and still didn't get a gp haz case anyone got a solution this is really really pissing me off. I got it once and never again.

    BTW: I posting this here because nexon forums suck!
    I'm fairly sure you can only get the gp hazard case once according to Nexon's announcement page.

  3. #3
    aragarof's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    374
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    I'm fairly sure you can only get the gp hazard case once according to Nexon's announcement page.
    Really? I sure I seen some of my clan mates saying how much they got from 2 cases.






  4. #4
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,067
    Quote Originally Posted by aragarof View Post
    Really? I sure I seen some of my clan mates saying how much they got from 2 cases.
    Strange, i'll take a look into it and get back to you in a few.

  5. #5
    aragarof's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    374
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    Strange, i'll take a look into it and get back to you in a few.
    Alright thanks man.






  6. #6
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,067
    @aragarof I checked with a few of my friends who play CA religiously, three got the gp case 3 times, one got it twice, and the other three only got it once. I don't really understand it myself.

  7. #7
    briankilla4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    EGYPT,cairo
    Posts
    875
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    730
    My Mood
    Amazed
    wait whats this O.o nexon is giving gp cases out ?

  8. #8
    aragarof's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    374
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    @aragarof I checked with a few of my friends who play CA religiously, three got the gp case 3 times, one got it twice, and the other three only got it once. I don't really understand it myself.
    Ok thanks for checking that out.

    Ill just go ahead and cry my self to sleep

    But hopefully they fix this problem if it is a problem.

    Quote Originally Posted by briankilla4 View Post
    wait whats this O.o nexon is giving gp cases out ?
    Get 250 kills in fireteam within 1 game and you get gp case.






  9. #9
    H3ARTbreaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    (̅_̅(̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅̅_̅()ڪے
    Posts
    2,402
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    155
    Quote Originally Posted by aragarof View Post
    Ok thanks for checking that out.

    Ill just go ahead and cry my self to sleep

    But hopefully they fix this problem if it is a problem.



    Get 250 kills in fireteam within 1 game and you get gp case.
    Restart / change server
    Do the whole lot. If not contact nexon, by submitting a ticket.
    Maybe it's a nexon bug? In blackmarket today, all the games crashed for around 15 minutes...
    Typical


  10. #10
    -EMiNeM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    115
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Doesn't have to be 250 kills in 1 game?

  11. #11
    SkyLight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    961
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    1,601
    Quote Originally Posted by -EMiNeM View Post
    Doesn't have to be 250 kills in 1 game?
    Yeah, it does

  12. #12
    -EMiNeM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    115
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    I just finished doing them i got 260 kills and i relogged and got it
    i got 2k GP from the box

  13. #13
    SkyLight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    961
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    1,601
    Quote Originally Posted by -EMiNeM View Post
    I just finished doing them i got 260 kills and i relogged and got it
    i got 2k GP from the box
    2k GP?! I think its rigged

  14. #14
    aragarof's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    374
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyLight View Post


    2k GP?! I think its rigged
    The one out of 4 games I got 4k gp off it.






  15. #15
    ProgrammedToHelp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Edmonton
    Posts
    150
    Reputation
    -8
    Thanks
    25
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by aragarof View Post
    I played 3 games and all got 250+ kills and we finished the game and won and still didn't get a gp haz case anyone got a solution this is really really pissing me off. I got it once and never again.

    BTW: I posting this here because nexon forums suck!
    restart computer, shutdown, or just refresh in combat arms and then change server ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Info] How to not get Disconnected from boat
    By mengyvf in forum Vindictus Tutorials
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-20-2011, 04:40 AM
  2. Plz do not delete, its my hw from school!!!!!
    By Daryth22 in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-23-2011, 12:47 PM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-07-2009, 09:54 PM
  4. [please read] help from not getting detected by nexon!!
    By rob7601 in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-05-2009, 07:09 PM
  5. How to not get d/ced from chams.
    By bobalob in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-02-2009, 07:37 PM