Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    unknown8989's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Happy

    I need help with Combat arms

    -Ok, Today when i tried logging in to Combat arms by my account it said Unable to login to contact please try agian you know that messege , But when i clicked ok and tried logging in agian same i kept trying and trying but same messege pops up when i click login, i changed my ip i changed my Hardware address , i cleaned with CCleaner nothing, i need help, if anyone knows how to fix it please tell me, Thanks For Reading
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Regards Unknown~

  2. #2
    money001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    210
    Reputation
    5
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by unknown8989 View Post
    -Ok, Today when i tried logging in to Combat arms by my account it said Unable to login to contact please try agian you know that messege , But when i clicked ok and tried logging in agian same i kept trying and trying but same messege pops up when i click login, i changed my ip i changed my Hardware address , i cleaned with CCleaner nothing, i need help, if anyone knows how to fix it please tell me, Thanks For Reading
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Regards Unknown~
    Learn-2-Read

  3. #3
    unknown8989's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Happy
    Well your comment was disrespecting me but ehh Thanks for the info :P

  4. #4
    money001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    210
    Reputation
    5
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by unknown8989 View Post
    Well your comment was disrespecting me but ehh Thanks for the info :P
    Always read the Combat arms website before you post a topic regarding game not working . 99.99% of the time they are doing a maintence

  5. #5
    Rajon Rondo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California.
    Posts
    578
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    77
    My Mood
    Bored
    I bet it's not going to be done till 6:00 pacifc time.

  6. #6
    money001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    210
    Reputation
    5
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by -G36E_ View Post
    I bet it's not going to be done till 6:00 pacifc time.
    It will probably be even longer then that. They have alot of shit to fix. It will all be worth it though if they fix the server error. I wouldn't mind a 36 hour patch, as long as the server error gets fixed.

  7. #7
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    At what time was that
    CA was under maintenance
    Try again when the maintenance is over



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  8. #8
    Jose Miguel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Database
    Posts
    1,113
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    71
    My Mood
    Cynical
    if its not working still just request a new password and they will send you a link to change it
    i had to request new password since i was trying but didnt work.
    @SmartAlley
    close this please already answered.
    Aim for the best, reach for success.

Similar Threads

  1. need help with combat arms
    By Fang2 in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-10-2010, 08:16 PM
  2. I need help with combat arms.
    By EMMiiTT. in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-21-2009, 11:28 AM
  3. help with combat arms...
    By ladarrius in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-10-2009, 09:02 AM
  4. i need help with combat arms
    By evilgaia in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-12-2008, 10:16 AM
  5. Help with combat arms
    By RJWlll93 in forum General Hacking
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-23-2008, 02:20 PM

Tags for this Thread