Thread: Crashing

Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    mattgoedde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Fine

    Crashing

    I have been playing combat arms without hacking and it crashes in about 5 minutes am i IP banned? I have gotten 2 accounts banned.

  2. #2
    M4ster H4cker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada.
    Posts
    335
    Reputation
    -9
    Thanks
    18
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Depends. Does it crash upon logging in, as your logging in, or while you are still loading the login screen?
    Thank meh if I helped you

  3. #3
    Cappesh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:\Users\Matthew\Appdata\.minecraft
    Posts
    94
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by M4ster H4cker View Post
    Depends. Does it crash upon logging in, as your logging in, or while you are still loading the login screen?
    I hear bans of any kind tell you that you are banned or suspended upon login. If you crash immediately after the running man finishes running, then you need to reconfigure your Windows.
    WELCOME TO MY POST. GET YOUR SHIT AND GET THE FUCK OUT

    Things I have done =
    Things I haven't done =

    Get kicked for haxing
    Get kicked for not haxing
    Get kicked for getting a nutshot
    Don't get kicked while hacking
    Don't get kicked while not hacking
    Survive a full length 140 Elimination in an Smod Lobby without getting kicked
    Fail at using a hack

  4. #4
    M4ster H4cker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada.
    Posts
    335
    Reputation
    -9
    Thanks
    18
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Cappesh View Post
    I hear bans of any kind tell you that you are banned or suspended upon login. If you crash immediately after the running man finishes running, then you need to reconfigure your Windows.
    That is true. If you are banned and you logged in, a message pops up saying something like: "Your account has been suspended for violating the Terms of Service. If you think this is incorrect, please send a ticket to Nexon."

    Another reason that could be causing crashes are:

    1) Outdated System
    2) Lack of RAM (Random Access Memory)
    3) Too many processes running at once
    4) Firewall

    Before you say that the Firewall one is bull, my game was always crashing because my firewall (stupidly) blocked CA. You might also be crashing because of Pando Media Booster which significantly slows your CA playing dramatically.
    Thank meh if I helped you

  5. #5
    Polo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /197/ or /335/
    Posts
    12,265
    Reputation
    723
    Thanks
    13,318
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Are you injecting a hack?

    If so, that hack is most likely detected/patched, which is why your crashing.

    Or CA is just failing with nexon lag.

    Dunno, i haven't been on all day

  6. #6
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by M4ster H4cker View Post
    That is true. If you are banned and you logged in, a message pops up saying something like: "Your account has been suspended for violating the Terms of Service. If you think this is incorrect, please send a ticket to Nexon."

    Another reason that could be causing crashes are:

    1) Outdated System
    2) Lack of RAM (Random Access Memory)
    3) Too many processes running at once
    4) Firewall

    Before you say that the Firewall one is bull, my game was always crashing because my firewall (stupidly) blocked CA. You might also be crashing because of Pando Media Booster which significantly slows your CA playing dramatically.
    Outdated system and too many processes running at once wouldn't got to do with anything.
    Outdated system - if you can run CA then it wouldn't crash.
    More processes strain your CPU but wouldn't make it crash either.

  7. #7
    M4ster H4cker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada.
    Posts
    335
    Reputation
    -9
    Thanks
    18
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Ragealot View Post

    Outdated system and too many processes running at once wouldn't got to do with anything.
    Outdated system - if you can run CA then it wouldn't crash.
    More processes strain your CPU but wouldn't make it crash either.
    Really? 'Cause that's why I was always crashing. CPU was way too high, and couldn't handle Engine.exe from all the other processes....
    Thank meh if I helped you

  8. #8
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by M4ster H4cker View Post
    Really? 'Cause that's why I was always crashing. CPU was way too high, and couldn't handle Engine.exe from all the other processes....
    Nope.
    Video rendering or gaming usually use at least 80% of your CPU.
    It will just lag.
    I've reached 100% from using this thing that give you max loads, then I record temperature.
    It's kinda used for overclocking.
    Last edited by Stevenom; 10-19-2011 at 11:48 PM.

  9. #9
    M4ster H4cker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada.
    Posts
    335
    Reputation
    -9
    Thanks
    18
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Ragealot View Post


    Nope.
    Video rendering or gaming usually use at least 80% of your CPU.
    It will just lag.
    I've reached 100% from using this thing that give you max loads, then I record temperature.
    It's kinda used for overclocking.
    I thought that video rendering wuold kill my computer with the amount that it makes me lag.
    Thank meh if I helped you

  10. #10
    Zeused's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,599
    Reputation
    2
    Thanks
    68
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    @mattgoedde
    I don't think there is such thing as "IP Banned"
    If there is, then this is how to change your IP Address http://www.mpgh.net/forum/288-combat...ere-works.html

Similar Threads

  1. Anti-Crash
    By EleMentX in forum Hardware & Software Support
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-12-2007, 05:17 AM
  2. Kid crashes into Mall
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-15-2006, 05:55 PM
  3. Apple - A new kind of crash.
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-26-2006, 09:58 PM