Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    thaINTEGRITY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Stressed

    CA start up login

    when i click to run CA it wont let me go stright to CA and log in i have to go to there website and hit play then login. Then the game will start can someone tell me how to keep from going to the website and just be able to click on CA and go to the login screen..thank you

  2. #2
    [SMA] Paradise`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Posts
    8,932
    Reputation
    1727
    Thanks
    2,978
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by thaINTEGRITY View Post
    when i click to run CA it wont let me go stright to CA and log in i have to go to there website and hit play then login. Then the game will start can someone tell me how to keep from going to the website and just be able to click on CA and go to the login screen..thank you
    Use Direct..C:\Nexon\Combat Arms and look for CombatArms_Direct.exe.

    Refund Services Still RESUMED!

  3. #3
    thaINTEGRITY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Stressed
    thanks but like i have injected my hacks and went to the login screen but my hot keys are not work why not?

  4. #4
    Polo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /197/ or /335/
    Posts
    12,265
    Reputation
    723
    Thanks
    13,318
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    The hack prob does't work? Which hack are you even using?

  5. #5
    thaINTEGRITY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Stressed
    i have tryed useing two..one was the mpgh public hack and the other is nexon fail again. They was just post a day or two ago so i figured they would work.

  6. #6
    aeronyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /210/
    Posts
    11,238
    Reputation
    1211
    Thanks
    4,972
    Quote Originally Posted by thaINTEGRITY View Post
    i have tryed useing two..one was the mpgh public hack and the other is nexon fail again. They was just post a day or two ago so i figured they would work.
    Make sure to run your injector as administrator.

  7. #7
    Ixxz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    102
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by thaINTEGRITY View Post
    thanks but like i have injected my hacks and went to the login screen but my hot keys are not work why not?
    Both of the hacks you say you injected are menu hacks; what do you mean by "hot keys?" You must press insert first to make the window appear, and after that the menu is navigated with the arrow keys.

Similar Threads

  1. [C/C++ Tutorial] Starting in Direct-X 8.1
    By Dave84311 in forum Programming Tutorials
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 12-25-2015, 04:07 AM
  2. How to Change the Start-Bar in Windows XP
    By Jackal in forum General
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 05-31-2015, 09:29 PM
  3. WR wont start login
    By Jumper01 in forum WarRock Discussions
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-22-2010, 08:17 AM
  4. Hay guys could i av a sig? me starting a new motto
    By tidusjar in forum Help & Requests
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-14-2006, 01:42 PM
  5. They Started Patch
    By Brandon in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-22-2006, 09:39 AM