Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    alll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Relaxed

    Need help running hacks

    i just started play combat arms again after like a mounth and ive been trying use get a hack but it dosnt appear wen i inject them idk why i have frameworks and C++ and everything that post said to install but it still wont work for me
    Last edited by aeronyx; 12-13-2011 at 08:47 AM.

  2. #2
    [SMA] Paradise`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Posts
    8,928
    Reputation
    1727
    Thanks
    2,978
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by alll View Post
    i just started play combat arms again after like a mounth and ive been trying use get a hack but it dosnt appear wen i inject them idk why i have frameworks and C++ and everything that post said to install but it still wont work for me
    Any error messages coming up? Also make sure Run the injector as Admin.

    Refund Services Still RESUMED!

  3. #3
    alll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    no errors just says it injected and i play the game and the hack menu dosnt appear

  4. #4
    aeronyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /210/
    Posts
    11,238
    Reputation
    1211
    Thanks
    4,972
    Quote Originally Posted by alll View Post
    no errors just says it injected and i play the game and the hack menu dosnt appear
    Run the injector as administrator.

    Or, try a new injector such as Portal, N-Jector, PerX, or Extreme Injector.

    All of which can be found in my signature.

  5. #5
    alll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by aeronyx View Post


    Run the injector as administrator.

    Or, try a new injector such as Portal, N-Jector, PerX, or Extreme Injector.

    All of which can be found in my signature.

    THANKS! I got it to work just not for Afford i think it dosnt work but yea thanks

  6. #6
    BlAk_FuSiOn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    61
    Reputation
    -4
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I THink The Afford Hack is Detected?
    Am I Correct?

  7. #7
    aeronyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /210/
    Posts
    11,238
    Reputation
    1211
    Thanks
    4,972
    /Solved .

Similar Threads

  1. [Solved] *<I Need Help With Hacks And Xtrap>*
    By Birdy in forum CrossFire Help
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-20-2012, 11:07 AM
  2. [Help Request] Need help getting hacks to work
    By VpChris in forum Vindictus Help
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-13-2011, 04:00 AM
  3. [Help Request] I NEED HELP WITH HACK
    By 67yu67 in forum CrossFire Help
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-13-2011, 03:15 PM
  4. [Help Request] I need help with hacking!!!
    By shahjhan21 in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-04-2011, 01:00 PM
  5. Need help in hacking "Soldier Front"
    By stingray001 in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-03-2007, 11:27 PM