Thanks

Cant get Hacks to work!!!!

I'm running Windows 7 Ultimate 32bit
    Drivers are up to date via driver genius

The first thing I did was turned my firewall and shield off. Then downloaded [Release] Afford, perx injector and c++. Then I updated direct x and downloaded Net Frameworks. After that I ran injector as admin and ran compatibility mode. Compatibility mode had me run it in XP service pack 2 or 3 (cant remember). I selected the DLLs that I wanted to inject and then ran combat arms. It loaded just fine then I minimized the game and clicked inject. I have the injector set up so that it closes after injection. Then I reopened the game and didn't press any hot keys or tried to open the menu. I immediately joined a game then tried the hot keys and insert key for menu (Nothing happend). I have tried multiple methods of loading the game and injector together. I have downloaded a few DLLs even though no error message for missing DLLs appeared (it was worth a try). I have currently tried about 4 injectors and am starting to suspect that the problem is the hack itself.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Result: Not Working, I guess it was the hack its self. Is there a known working hack? free!! lol
    Last edited by keanenkmw; 12-11-2011 at 09:17 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    For most people Afford is detected... buy MPGH VIP

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Have you tried opening the menu before you start a game? (when your in lobby)
    If it opens in lobby and shuts you down after game play start, i would say it is detected.
    Do you need to run it in compatibility mode? I never ran any thing with compatibility mode and had no problems thus far.
    You will not need to click inject with perX once you open perX and load you DLL in it it should say waiting for program to start or respond.
    Once you start CA perX should shut down on its own. You should re-download all DLL files for Win 32 folder.
    You can find the tutorial on these forums -kaywords- how to hack, or how to get hacks to work.
    Search through MPGH, it is very helpful with just a keyword search.
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/288-combat...ector-dll.html
    look over that make sure you have everything done in that. Hope this helps
    Last edited by iiConic; 12-12-2011 at 04:31 PM.
    "If it was easy, everybody would be doing it"

"The woods would be very silent if only the birds with the sweetest songs were heard"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by iiConic View Post
    Have you tried opening the menu before you start a game? (when your in lobby)
    If it opens in lobby and shuts you down after game play start, i would say it is detected.
    Do you need to run it in compatibility mode? I never ran any thing with compatibility mode and had no problems thus far.
    You will not need to click inject with perX once you open perX and load you DLL in it it should say waiting for program to start or respond.
    Once you start CA perX should shut down on its own. You should re-download all DLL files for Win 32 folder.
    You can find the tutorial on these forums -kaywords- how to hack, or how to get hacks to work.
    Search through MPGH, it is very helpful with just a keyword search.
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/288-combat...ector-dll.html
    look over that make sure you have everything done in that. Hope this helps
    Its Detected.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    If the game crashes after you inject the hack, it is most likely detected/patched. Check the original hack thread with the download file and read the last pages to find out if it's detected, if so, try running Byte Cipher/ Elite Encrypt and if the hack still doesn't work, it's patched. Wait for an update