Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    xxxxdivinity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    223
    Reputation
    3
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Amused

    d3dx9_45.dll Missing

    Hi guys, I was trying to use "Fuct Buggy Hack" On CA today, (and previously) and when perX injected, i get this error, the jist of it is, d3dx9_45.dll is missing from my CA file, I have d3dx9_43.dll . Thanks for any info you can provide!

  2. #2
    aeronyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /210/
    Posts
    11,238
    Reputation
    1211
    Thanks
    4,972
    Quote Originally Posted by xxxxdivinity View Post
    Hi guys, I was trying to use "Fuct Buggy Hack" On CA today, (and previously) and when perX injected, i get this error, the jist of it is, d3dx9_45.dll is missing from my CA file, I have d3dx9_43.dll . Thanks for any info you can provide!
    Stick the dll in the CA folder and System32.

  3. #3
    Polo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /197/ or /335/
    Posts
    12,265
    Reputation
    723
    Thanks
    13,318
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Download the d3dx9_45 and place it in you're CA folder.

    @aeronyx, I thought you only have to put MSCV100 in you're SYS32

  4. #4
    aeronyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /210/
    Posts
    11,238
    Reputation
    1211
    Thanks
    4,972
    Quote Originally Posted by Polo View Post
    Download the d3dx9_45 and place it in you're CA folder.

    @aeronyx, I thought you only have to put MSCV100 in you're SYS32
    I'd play it safe and put it everywhere.

    inb4sexualinnuendo.


  5. #5
    Polo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /197/ or /335/
    Posts
    12,265
    Reputation
    723
    Thanks
    13,318
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by aeronyx View Post


    I'd play it safe and put it everywhere.

    inb4sexualinnuendo.

    woah ,

    big font is big

  6. #6
    xxxxdivinity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    223
    Reputation
    3
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Amused
    @Polo , No I am missing this file, I don't know where to get it, I have searched for a download and am yet to find one. Thanks ~Divinity

  7. #7
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by xxxxdivinity View Post
    @Polo , No I am missing this file, I don't know where to get it, I have searched for a download and am yet to find one. Thanks ~Divinity
    http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=35
    Download and install.
    All DirectX libraries would be there.

  8. #8
    Gamerusher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ragecon.com
    Posts
    863
    Reputation
    25
    Thanks
    44
    My Mood
    Bored
    Direct X issue do what rage said.

Similar Threads

  1. MSVCR100.dll missing
    By thuglife47 in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-10-2010, 09:01 PM
  2. MSCVR100.dll Missing.
    By Reaperofsoulz in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-09-2010, 08:57 PM
  3. [Tutorial] MSVCR100D.DLL missing
    By jayhpatel2 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-03-2010, 06:40 PM
  4. dll missing
    By dem106 in forum Combat Arms EU Discussions
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-14-2010, 01:49 PM
  5. [Help] V3INE***.dll missing
    By igorw in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-20-2008, 01:06 PM