Thanks

No injectors work?

Are there any WORKING hax for CA also are there any working Injectors to use in conjunction with any working hax? I was into CA 6 months ormore ago and i had a working PerX injector and working free vip hax meaning i had the fly, chams, no fog, one hit kill, kill through wall, one hit knife yadda and i ONLY ever play zombies (cabin fever) as my favorite game is Black Ops Nazi Zombies. So what are the new working un-patched hax and working injectors of today's world At present i have x1nix injector which if im not mistaken is the PerX injector right? Everytime i inject a hack in my engine.exe it gets to the hack shield the crashes CA every time!

tried so far with PerX

cana.dll
    afford.dll
    noob 10.3.10.dll
    frostbyte.dll

jecto 2.0 fixed injector works with frostbyte.dll but i get game crash 1 hour into game every time, for 3 games in only zombies and i was just banned and i'm excellent at only using aim bot when everyone is alive when somene dies i let go of the auto aim button that i preset and manual everything! So how the fuck i get banned anyway

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Psych0-Smil3s View Post
    Are there any WORKING hax for CA also are there any working Injectors to use in conjunction with any working hax? I was into CA 6 months ormore ago and i had a working PerX injector and working free vip hax meaning i had the fly, chams, no fog, one hit kill, kill through wall, one hit knife yadda and i ONLY ever play zombies (cabin fever) as my favorite game is Black Ops Nazi Zombies. So what are the new working un-patched hax and working injectors of today's world At present i have x1nix injector which if im not mistaken is the PerX injector right? Everytime i inject a hack in my engine.exe it gets to the hack shield the crashes CA every time!

tried so far with PerX

cana.dll
    afford.dll
    noob 10.3.10.dll
    frostbyte.dll

jecto 2.0 fixed injector works with frostbyte.dll but i get game crash 1 hour into game every time, for 3 games in only zombies and i was just banned and i'm excellent at only using aim bot when everyone is alive when somene dies i let go of the auto aim button that i preset and manual everything! So how the fuck i get banned anyway
    Try Portal, N-Jector, or Extreme Injector.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    1. Don't blame the injector, you must be missing some important files and shit (dlls)
    2. Ever thought the hack might be detected?