Thanks

Computer Performance

Is it true that you might have some performance issues if you have a few cracked programs? I think I remember hearing that if you had too much cracked programs, even if they are professionally cracked they might interfere :O. I don't believe this just want to ask thanks.

NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I don't believe so, but you should defrag your computer at-least once a month, and that will boost your computer performance, and also try gamebooster.

Refund Services Still RESUMED!

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    imo game booster is a waste of time.

Just run CCleaner Fortnightly/monthly and Defrags as well. Make sure to check the registry.

Just open up task manager and end all processes that aren't needed.

Thanks
    Oh, I do you guys use the defrag that comes with your windows or a program? Cuz i use avg tune up pro to do the defrags.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by Domo View Post
    Oh, I do you guys use the defrag that comes with your windows or a program? Cuz i use avg tune up pro to do the defrags.
    Doesn't really matter what program.
    But usually doing shit like that doesn't really make your computer faster unless your shit is like super clogged up.
    Best way with performance is to upgrade/get/build a computer.
    And cracks don't make you slow.
    Dunno who said that but that's dumb.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevenom View Post

Doesn't really matter what program.
    But usually doing shit like that doesn't really make your computer faster unless your shit is like super clogged up.
    Best way with performance is to upgrade/get/build a computer.
    And cracks don't make you slow.
    Dunno who said that but that's dumb.
    Ehh... depends on the so called "cracks" some have a blocker thats constantly active to block internet activity to the program or file. Which runs as a hidden process . I think over time (lots of time) it could have the potential to slow a computer down...

Bring poetry to life! The Poetry Section! Click Here!

We're so focused on dying that... We forget to LIVE.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ediTv2 View Post
    Ehh... depends on the so called "cracks" some have a blocker thats constantly active to block internet activity to the program or file. Which runs as a hidden process . I think over time (lots of time) it could have the potential to slow a computer down...
    O.O Good thing I don't have much just got Adobe Illustrator lately where i had to mod host file, pretty sure there wouldn't be hidden process though. Rarely heard of that case. My computer specs are decent, just that my stupid graphics card is pissing me off everything else is good to go since I'm not so into gaming. The rating for it is only 3.3 So it's pretty hard on my processor. I was thinking of replacing it, but i made my parents spend way to much money lately so they said since I'm gonna need work hours might as well earn it myself ._.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Domo View Post
    O.O Good thing I don't have much just got Adobe Illustrator lately where i had to mod host file, pretty sure there wouldn't be hidden process though. Rarely heard of that case. My computer specs are decent, just that my stupid graphics card is pissing me off everything else is good to go since I'm not so into gaming. The rating for it is only 3.3 So it's pretty hard on my processor. I was thinking of replacing it, but i made my parents spend way to much money lately so they said since I'm gonna need work hours might as well earn it myself ._.
    Only 3.3? Is it a custom computer or store-bought?

Bring poetry to life! The Poetry Section! Click Here!

We're so focused on dying that... We forget to LIVE.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ediTv2 View Post
    Only 3.3? Is it a custom computer or store-bought?
    Store bought, I was so newb ._. I'm thinking of replacing it with a better one, but I'd rather earn myself about 2 thousand dollars and custom build one. My mom knows a really gewd friend who knows how to put these things together since I'm a total noob.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Gamebooster works by shutting off non-essential processes, which you shouldn't be running in the first place, check your startup folder and msconfig to make sure there aren't useless things starting at boot. Don't use AVG or Avast, because both are slow at data sequencing and will slow down your computer, use Norton 360. As for defragging, Tuneup Utilities is good for that, as well as many other things including everything CCleaner can do. Turning off DEP will also increase gaming performance a bit. Lastly, change your page file sizes to 3072 minimum and 5120 maximum, too small a page file can cause a plethora of problems and too big of a page file can lead to significant fragmenting as well as more system heat and overall slower hdrive read write speeds.

But to answer your original question, no, not at all xD have fun =)