Thread: Ca Crashing

Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Mussgo Swagger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    49
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Worried

    Ca Crashing

    so i was playing Combat arms and im crashing in middle of games or 2 games i reinstall it and the same im not using hacks runing CA as admin vista 7 32 bit why is that happening?

  2. #2
    Flengo Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    anywhere
    Posts
    608
    Reputation
    113
    Thanks
    197
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Mussgo Swagger View Post
    so i was playing Combat arms and im crashing in middle of games or 2 games i reinstall it and the same im not using hacks runing CA as admin vista 7 32 bit why is that happening?
    What hack are you using? Also try a differnt injector and use a Combat arms Cleaner.


    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/207-combat...base-yolo.html

    Biggest Leecher in History



    Leeching Libary - NEOHACKS

    Is this so neo[/SPOILER]

  3. #3
    Mussgo Swagger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    49
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Worried
    Quote Originally Posted by That_Kid View Post
    What hack are you using? Also try a differnt injector and use a Combat arms Cleaner.
    LMAO im not using hacks xD playing legit and im crashing

  4. #4
    Flengo Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    anywhere
    Posts
    608
    Reputation
    113
    Thanks
    197
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Mussgo Swagger View Post
    LMAO im not using hacks xD playing legit and im crashing
    Sorry Man i didnt read ur post right. I haven't had sleep for like 2 and half days. You might have a Virus, Try running a Virus Scan. Other that restore ur Pc to a Previous Point.


    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/207-combat...base-yolo.html

    Biggest Leecher in History



    Leeching Libary - NEOHACKS

    Is this so neo[/SPOILER]

  5. #5
    Mussgo Swagger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    49
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Worried
    Quote Originally Posted by That_Kid View Post
    Sorry Man i didnt read ur post right. I haven't had sleep for like 2 and half days. You might have a Virus, Try running a Virus Scan. Other that restore ur Pc to a Previous Point.
    2 days dam :O i run AV is panda yeah buddy xD and no virus how to restore mi pc is vista 7 32 bit

  6. #6
    .REZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Real life
    Posts
    10,389
    Reputation
    1110
    Thanks
    2,214
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Mussgo Swagger View Post
    2 days dam :O i run AV is panda yeah buddy xD and no virus how to restore mi pc is vista 7 32 bit
    Try reinstalling Combat Arms before you restore your pc.

  7. #7
    Mussgo Swagger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    49
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Worried
    Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post


    Try reinstalling Combat Arms before you restore your pc.
    i reinstall CA like 3 or 4 times xD btw nice signature nice words

  8. #8
    .REZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Real life
    Posts
    10,389
    Reputation
    1110
    Thanks
    2,214
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Mussgo Swagger View Post
    i reinstall CA like 3 or 4 times xD btw nice signature nice words
    Thank you, and it seems that a few people are having trouble with combat arms, I would say give it some time there might be some maintenance.

  9. #9
    Mussgo Swagger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    49
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Worried
    Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post


    Thank you, and it seems that a few people are having trouble with combat arms, I would say give it some time there might be some maintenance.
    ok ty for the attention <3

    o can i use that signature?

  10. #10
    .REZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Real life
    Posts
    10,389
    Reputation
    1110
    Thanks
    2,214
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Mussgo Swagger View Post
    ok ty for the attention <3

    o can i use that signature?
    /Solved, if the problem persists PM/VM me.

Similar Threads

  1. Anti-Crash
    By EleMentX in forum Hardware & Software Support
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-12-2007, 05:17 AM
  2. Kid crashes into Mall
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-15-2006, 05:55 PM
  3. Apple - A new kind of crash.
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-26-2006, 09:58 PM