Thread: Black screen

Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    jose91598's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    66
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    435
    My Mood
    Sleepy

    Exclamation Black screen

    hello every time i go outside in cabin fever or i pass through a gas my screen turns black and i cant see anything can anyone help me?
    Last edited by aeronyx; 07-07-2012 at 12:55 PM.

  2. #2
    ESTtroll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    104
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Worried
    Quote Originally Posted by jose91598 View Post
    hello every time i go outside in cabin fever or i pass through a gas my screen turns black and i cant see anything can anyone help me?
    can you post me your specs?

  3. #3
    jose91598's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    66
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    435
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by ESTtroll View Post
    can you post me your specs?
    yes here will this work:


  4. #4
    Egghead1019's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    441
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    169
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I've heard of this problem. Have you tried turning up your gamma? Your specs check out fine.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Egghead1019 For This Useful Post:

    jose91598 (07-05-2012)

  6. #5
    jose91598's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    66
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    435
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Egghead1019 View Post
    I've heard of this problem. Have you tried turning up your gamma? Your specs check out fine.
    mmm what do you mean by gamma ive never heard of that

  7. #6
    Egghead1019's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    441
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    169
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by jose91598 View Post
    mmm what do you mean by gamma ive never heard of that
    Press the CA button and go to options. There you will be able to adjust the gamma. It's really just brightness.

  8. #7
    jose91598's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    66
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    435
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Egghead1019 View Post
    Press the CA button and go to options. There you will be able to adjust the gamma. It's really just brightness.
    Thanks I will try it after the maintenance finishes

  9. #8
    Egghead1019's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    441
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    169
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by jose91598 View Post
    Thanks I will try it after the maintenance finishes
    If it ever finishes...

  10. #9
    jose91598's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    66
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    435
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Egghead1019 View Post
    If it ever finishes...
    That's true its been taking for ever

  11. #10
    Egghead1019's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    441
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    169
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Was you issue resolved?

  12. #11
    aeronyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /210/
    Posts
    11,238
    Reputation
    1211
    Thanks
    4,972
    @jose91598

    Update your Graphics Card's drivers.

    Make sure you have the most up to date version of Direct X.

  13. #12
    jose91598's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    66
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    435
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by aeronyx View Post
    @jose91598

    Update your Graphics Card's drivers.

    Make sure you have the most up to date version of Direct X.
    Thanks ill try it
    @Egghead1019 no it didn't work thanks anyways
    @aeronyx it worked thanks
    Last edited by jose91598; 07-07-2012 at 12:50 PM.

  14. #13
    aeronyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /210/
    Posts
    11,238
    Reputation
    1211
    Thanks
    4,972
    Quote Originally Posted by jose91598 View Post
    Thanks ill try it
    Egghead1019 no it didn't work thanks anyways
    aeronyx it worked thanks
    /Solved .

Similar Threads

  1. Black screen
    By warlordshin in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-27-2009, 09:53 PM
  2. Random Black Screen???
    By Haris in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-07-2009, 05:57 PM
  3. [Help] Black Screen
    By IIunknownII in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-25-2009, 02:13 PM