Thread: Need an account

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 27
  1. #1
    jamesouch1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    54
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1

    Question Need an account

    I've been trying to make an alt account for nearly two weeks and it says something is wrong with the service reload the page every time

    can someone make me an alt account or tell me a bit about what is happening would help alot

  2. #2
    7Crayons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Narnia
    Posts
    287
    Reputation
    101
    Thanks
    38
    My Mood
    In Love
    It means you have rage hacked to the point so many accounts have been banned under your IP Address they have banned your IP from making additional accounts from now on.
    Use another computer/ use a VPN or Proxy, but if you are so lazy i have 2 spares. just PM me.

    And you'd post it in the help section

    Last edited by 7Crayons; 07-08-2012 at 09:43 AM.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to 7Crayons For This Useful Post:

    jamesouch1 (07-08-2012)

  4. #3
    jamesouch1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    54
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by 7Crayons View Post
    It means you have rage hacked to the point so many accounts have been banned under your IP Address they have banned your IP from making additional accounts from now on.
    Use another computer/ use a VPN or Proxy, but if you are so lazy i have 2 spares. just PM me.

    @.REZ
    @Xipher
    I swear you 2 will hate me right bout now -.-
    your horribly wrong though o.o i've never been banned nor suspended cause i dont rage hack i cham and no recoil most of the time
    i didn't mean to be rude sorry
    Last edited by jamesouch1; 07-08-2012 at 09:35 AM.

  5. #4
    7Crayons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Narnia
    Posts
    287
    Reputation
    101
    Thanks
    38
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesouch1 View Post
    your horribly wrong though o.o i've never been banned nor suspended cause i dont rage hack i cham and no recoil most of the time
    Still doesn't make you invisible none-theless .
    You've been deemed a hacker.
    Or done something else strictly against terms of use? but cant name something that would get an IP banned.

    But im here, got 2 spares so PM me and ill reply details when you need.
    Last edited by 7Crayons; 07-08-2012 at 09:37 AM.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to 7Crayons For This Useful Post:

    jamesouch1 (07-08-2012)

  7. #5
    jamesouch1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    54
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    i sent a ticket and they said i should use internet explorer and i do but it hasn't fixed anything nexon is a fail sometimes -.-

    ---------- Post added at 09:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 AM ----------

    i have proof

    Thank you for taking time to write to us.

    I understand that you are not able to create an account due to an error.

    We are not completely sure why this happens. I know how frustrating it is to not be able to login to the game. I am sorry for the inconvenience.

    Please try loading the website using Internet Explorer as our website is optimized for it. Also, please be sure after logging in to refresh the website so the website can load your information.

    I also recommend that your clear your temporary internet folder, cookies and cache before attempting to load the website.

    I hope this information helps in resolving your issue.

    Sincerely,

    GM Lermos
    Nexon America, Inc.

    For security reasons, please do not give your password to anyone for any reason. Nexon representatives will NEVER ask you for your password.

  8. #6
    7Crayons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Narnia
    Posts
    287
    Reputation
    101
    Thanks
    38
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesouch1 View Post
    i sent a ticket and they said i should use internet explorer and i do but it hasn't fixed anything nexon is a fail sometimes -.-
    I have tried EVERYTHING you could think of, nothing has worked, i just use my moms laptop simple solution, ive tried every proxy. Every web browser, VPN's doesn't work

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to 7Crayons For This Useful Post:

    jamesouch1 (07-08-2012)

  10. #7
    jamesouch1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    54
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    so i should just try to use my brother's comp?

  11. #8
    7Crayons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Narnia
    Posts
    287
    Reputation
    101
    Thanks
    38
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesouch1 View Post
    i sent a ticket and they said i should use internet explorer and i do but it hasn't fixed anything nexon is a fail sometimes -.-

    ---------- Post added at 09:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 AM ----------

    i have proof

    Thank you for taking time to write to us.

    I understand that you are not able to create an account due to an error.

    We are not completely sure why this happens. I know how frustrating it is to not be able to login to the game. I am sorry for the inconvenience.

    Please try loading the website using Internet Explorer as our website is optimized for it. Also, please be sure after logging in to refresh the website so the website can load your information.

    I also recommend that your clear your temporary internet folder, cookies and cache before attempting to load the website.

    I hope this information helps in resolving your issue.

    Sincerely,

    GM Lermos
    Nexon America, Inc.

    For security reasons, please do not give your password to anyone for any reason. Nexon representatives will NEVER ask you for your password.
    Actually i think your the first person i have seen here that hasn't been IP banned for rage hacking, therefore subbed a ticked.
    Hmm interesting on there reply lol.

    Not even curious as to why you want to make more accounts T.T
    Last edited by 7Crayons; 07-08-2012 at 09:44 AM.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to 7Crayons For This Useful Post:

    jamesouch1 (07-08-2012)

  13. #9
    jamesouch1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    54
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    lol i told you nexon fails!!!

  14. #10
    7Crayons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Narnia
    Posts
    287
    Reputation
    101
    Thanks
    38
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesouch1 View Post
    so i should just try to use my brother's comp?
    Yep use your brothers account and a suggestion make like a shit ton of accounts, if you are gonna hack. Saves time.

    ---------- Post added at 08:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesouch1 View Post
    lol i told you nexon fails!!!
    Haha everyone knows they fail.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to 7Crayons For This Useful Post:

    jamesouch1 (07-08-2012)

  16. #11
    jamesouch1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    54
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    kk thank you!!

  17. #12
    iAngeIiK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my room.
    Posts
    284
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    156
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by 7Crayons View Post
    I have tried EVERYTHING you could think of, nothing has worked, i just use my moms laptop simple solution, ive tried every proxy. Every web browser, VPN's doesn't work
    Spent the past 3 minutes trying to decipher what you told him to do.
    First you said he was probably IP banned and that this has happened to you before (?) and you say it works on your mom's laptop (registering).
    I'm pretty sure Nexon doesn't IP ban, quite positive actually. Because if you were to be IP banned from in game, you wouldn't be getting past login with a different account regardless. And that Service reload nonsense is linked to ISP/MAC related issues from what I've personally seen. I've gotten this on multiple occasions and I've never been banned/never hacked on my legit account, but I do have like 3 scrub accounts that I regularly OPK/etc on when I get bored, and they're not even banned lul. Just my input.

    Also if anything just go to a local library and register a ton of accounts.
    Last edited by iAngeIiK; 07-08-2012 at 09:56 AM.

  18. #13
    7Crayons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Narnia
    Posts
    287
    Reputation
    101
    Thanks
    38
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by iAngeIiK View Post
    Spent the past 3 minutes trying to decipher what you told him to do.
    First you said he was probably IP banned and that this has happened to you before (?) and you say it works on your mom's laptop (registering).
    I'm pretty sure Nexon doesn't IP ban, quite positive actually. Because if you were to be IP banned from in game, you wouldn't be getting past login with a different account regardless. And that Service reload nonsense is linked to ISP/MAC related issues from what I've personally seen. I've gotten this on multiple occasions and I've never been banned/never hacked. Just my input.

    Also if anything just go to a local library and register a ton of accounts.
    I never stated in-game our out of game, thought it would be obvs due to he is having (Registering Issues).

    But im more referring to recent knowledge, with the amount of people that are getting this issue, and then say they have had X amount of accounts banned in X amount of time, due to this guys post count, i thought he was another one of them.

    but i judged a book by the cover, and was proven wrong.

    And i know im IP Banned because i contacted about it and they just came back with and epic harsh reply with Terms of use crap
    Or they are just being asshole Lol.
    Last edited by 7Crayons; 07-08-2012 at 10:03 AM.

  19. #14
    jamesouch1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    54
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    *growls* you ange are lost ip ban is a simple no nx bought from that ip no nx ******s and no account creation and yes nexon DOES have an ip ban for that. But from what i've seen and heard on other forums it doesn't work i think they just bluffed like usual. and owwy my poor book got judged again by its cover this time:O
    crayon i've been wondering this since i first saw that pic for your profile.. is that a stick person on the tongue ?
    Last edited by jamesouch1; 07-08-2012 at 10:11 AM.

  20. #15
    iAngeIiK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my room.
    Posts
    284
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    156
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by 7Crayons View Post
    I never stated in-game our out of game, thought it would be obvs due to he is having (Registering Issues).

    But im more referring to recent knowledge, with the amount of people that are getting this issue, and then say they have had X amount of accounts banned in X amount of time, due to this guys post count, i thought he was another one of them.

    but i judged a book by the cover, and was proven wrong.

    And i know im IP Banned because i contacted about it and they just came back with and epic harsh reply with Terms of use crap
    Or they are just being asshole Lol.
    Unless they specifically state that you're IP banned I highly doubt you are. You need to realize people using dynamic IPs would get fucked because you get IP banned, lolk? Reset modem, IP is back in pool, you have another one, someone else who may play the game gets your IP, issues galore there. You also have to realize Nexon's servers are utter shit and have poor connections a majority of the time/the site traffic is always high.
    @jamesouch1
    I honestly can't understand what you said. lol...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. I Need An Account
    By ktalin91 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-02-2007, 05:29 PM
  2. u Need an account for war rock karean
    By vela192449 in forum WarRock Korea Hacks
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-08-2007, 05:57 PM
  3. u Need an account for war rock karean
    By thomtim in forum WarRock Korea Hacks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-08-2007, 04:00 PM
  4. u Need an account for war rock karean
    By vela192449 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-05-2007, 09:31 AM
  5. need warrock account (not korean)
    By ace2high55 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-04-2007, 10:11 PM