Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky

Did Nexon mess up injectors [reposted in proper place]

Hello,

Last night I was running several hacks (Some crypted some not) just fine using N-JECTOR by N00B.

This morning none of my hacks worked anymore. I tried crypting them using byte cipher or black light v1, tried using different injectors. Portal didn't give me any success and Deadpool's injector just threw a "File not found" exception. I tried a couple other injectors with no progress either.

What happens is either Engine.exe hangs without loading at all, or the game would load but the hacks would appear to have failed to inject. (Menus wouldn't pop up when I hit insert, hotkeys did nothing, etc)

I tried

Glycerine 2.8/2.9

Stateshotkeys

BlackHawk's hack

pikman... something's hack.

Is anybody else getting this problem? I feel like Glycerine 2.9 should work at least, it was only released an hour ago!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    (If you were trying to inject multiple hacks at the same time)
    You should only run 1 hack at a time, if you inject 2 or more, there will only be 1 or 2 working hacks.
    You don't inject multiple hacks.

Btw, Combat Arms injectors still work, its just you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    I've only been running one hack at a time.

I'm going to try running CA and a known working hack in a VMWare virtual machine tonight and rule in/out whether something funny is going on with my system. VMWare has okay 3D acceleration so it should run okay.

---------- Post added at 11:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

Okay, after playing around with a VM I've determined that there is indeed something wrong with my host Windows 7 x64 install.

Portal injector + Glycerine 2.9 worked just fine after I ran it through byte cipher in the VM.

So I proceeded to uninstall CA and delete all the hacks and injectors I had in my little folder for them. Reinstalled CA, Reextracted Glycerine + portal/N-Jector, ran Glycerine through byte cipher. (On the host)

I came up with the same problem #1. The hack would inject successfully, but Engine.exe would simply hang before showing hackshield or anything. I would have to kill it through task manager.

I tried repeating the same process but adding in a System Restore to the mix. Didn't work. Hack would inject, Engine.exe would hang.

Now I really don't want to reformat my computer just to fix this problem (As backing up my 300+ GB folder worth of games would be a pain + reinstalling EVERYTHING), I'm more likely to simply make an extra partition and throw XP32bit and CA on that small partition before I resort to reformatting completely.

I would like to just fix it on my Win 7 x64 install though. Keep things simple.

Any ideas? Is this a common problem?