Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Question Chams, No Fog, etc. for Windows 8 ?

Hey guys, im pretty new at this whole forum thing, but ive looked up and down for any mods or ''hacks'' for windows 8 compatability.
    Lately i've downloaded many Injectors like PerX, Extreme, Dev, and a ''Li'' Injector, also i even downloaded Multi-Tools and well.. im starting to think many things, like ''maybe im not doing it right'', ''maybe im using the wrong injectors or files'' , but then , i saw many posters stating that they DO work ! then again.. i also saw many ask for Win8 Compatabilities, so.. Am i doing something wrong?
    My steps are the following:
    1. Open Injector as Admin
    2. Set to Engine, and also add .dll file correctly
    3. set to auto-inject
    4. Open CA as Admin

My 5th step is complicated, as i dont know which hotkey activates any of them (some are different, or i dont have the ''how to use'' file, but i do scroll through ALL function keys, Insert, Home, even Num Pad numbers 1-9.

Now, Win 8 does not give ME the option to just click on Properties and set the compatability to older versions, BUT Win 8 does check for any better solutions, so i did that and it ''set'' it to WinXP SP3, but that didn't do much either..

My next step is trying to use CA and any possible injectors in a lower compatability, maybe that could work.

Please , im not very experienced in all of the gaming hacks or mods, but it would really help me if anyone could teach me anything about anything, any tips, or even working files would be GREATLY appreciated! Thanks in advanced guys !

ALSO !

im running on Windows 8, 64bit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Because win8 is new and maybe there are not hacks working on win8.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    First of all, most hacks aren't made for Windows 8 since Combat Arms is not fully compatible with the operating system. Second try using different hacks and make sure that you follow any instructions that are provided in the thread. I suggest you trying a newly released hack, Kushy V1.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ExGaming For This Useful Post:

USMCAlpha (03-05-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by USMCAlpha View Post
    Hey guys, im pretty new at this whole forum thing, but ive looked up and down for any mods or ''hacks'' for windows 8 compatability.
    Lately i've downloaded many Injectors like PerX, Extreme, Dev, and a ''Li'' Injector, also i even downloaded Multi-Tools and well.. im starting to think many things, like ''maybe im not doing it right'', ''maybe im using the wrong injectors or files'' , but then , i saw many posters stating that they DO work ! then again.. i also saw many ask for Win8 Compatabilities, so.. Am i doing something wrong?
    My steps are the following:
    1. Open Injector as Admin
    2. Set to Engine, and also add .dll file correctly
    3. set to auto-inject
    4. Open CA as Admin

My 5th step is complicated, as i dont know which hotkey activates any of them (some are different, or i dont have the ''how to use'' file, but i do scroll through ALL function keys, Insert, Home, even Num Pad numbers 1-9.

Now, Win 8 does not give ME the option to just click on Properties and set the compatability to older versions, BUT Win 8 does check for any better solutions, so i did that and it ''set'' it to WinXP SP3, but that didn't do much either..

My next step is trying to use CA and any possible injectors in a lower compatability, maybe that could work.

Please , im not very experienced in all of the gaming hacks or mods, but it would really help me if anyone could teach me anything about anything, any tips, or even working files would be GREATLY appreciated! Thanks in advanced guys !

ALSO !

im running on Windows 8, 64bit.

TESTING... ok, so i do apologize for this, but i found that if i right clicked the CA icon , i get the option TROUBLESHOOT COMPATABILTY, so with that , i thought i would go no where , since i thought WINDOWS decided what was best for the game experience.. I WAS WRONG !

i found also , another option , heres what i did:
    Right click> Troubleshoot Compatability> INSTEAD OF ''Try Recommended settings'' I clicked ''Troubleshoot Program''> checked box at ''I don't see my problem''> THEN I CHOOSE when it was ''working'' for me before , obviously the options were older versions like; Win7, Win Vista (SP2 or SP3)> i chose Win7> checked box at ''I dont see my problem listed'' (it asks again)> and finally click ''Test the program'' !

im undergoing the tests and made multiple email accounts in case of banning..

ill keep you guys posted !!!
    TESTING

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ExGaming View Post
    First of all, most hacks aren't made for Windows 8 since Combat Arms is not fully compatible with the operating system. Second try using different hacks and make sure that you follow any instructions that are provided in the thread. I suggest you trying a newly released hack, Kushy V1.
    great ! i found and downloaded it now, testing with PerX on Win7 compatability as we speak !
    ill give you feed back ,thanks buddy !

---------- Post added at 08:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 PM ----------

SOLVED
    TESTING... ok, so i do apologize for this, but i found that if i right clicked the CA icon , i get the option TROUBLESHOOT COMPATABILTY, so with that , i thought i would go no where , since i thought WINDOWS decided what was best for the game experience.. I WAS WRONG !

Right click> Troubleshoot Compatability> INSTEAD OF ''Try Recommended settings'' I clicked ''Troubleshoot Program''> checked box at ''I don't see my problem''> THEN I CHOOSE when it was ''working'' for me before , obviously the options were older versions like; Win7, Win Vista (SP2 or SP3)> i chose Win7> checked box at ''I dont see my problem listed'' (it asks again)> and finally click ''Test the program'' !

TESTING

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

great ! i found and downloaded it now, testing with PerX on Win7 compatability as we speak !
    SOLVED

got it guys, thanks to Kushy's Hack , really simple , and nice !

Thanks to all of you guys for the help !

NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

TESTING

---------- Post added at 08:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 PM ----------

SOLVED

SOLVED

got it guys, thanks to Kushy's Hack , really simple , and nice !

Thanks to all of you guys for the help !
    Sounds good. If you need any other help or have questions we will be here.

/Solved.
    /Closed.

Refund Services Still RESUMED!