Thread: 2 accounts

Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Leagues's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    Question 2 accounts

    Hi. I just made another account on combat arms. So I currently have 2 accounts. Now , I made a 2nd one for specifically hacking. Nothing huge like opk just chams , no recoil etc. If i hacked on the noob acc i just made , but not my main that i dont hack on , will I get banned? Because i'm playing on the same ip. Not sure if I should have another acc just for hacking. and one for legit. Please help.

  2. #2
    Better MPGH Event Organizer Than Arun Since '12
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Color's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    19,640
    Reputation
    2154
    Thanks
    7,654
    Quote Originally Posted by Leagues View Post
    Hi. I just made another account on combat arms. So I currently have 2 accounts. Now , I made a 2nd one for specifically hacking. Nothing huge like opk just chams , no recoil etc. If i hacked on the noob acc i just made , but not my main that i dont hack on , will I get banned? Because i'm playing on the same ip. Not sure if I should have another acc just for hacking. and one for legit. Please help.
    No you won't.

    Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

    Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

    Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

    Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15


  3. #3
    Leagues's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post


    No you won't.
    Thanks .

  4. #4
    Mc565's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    5,492
    Reputation
    390
    Thanks
    1,471
    There shouldn't be a problem, I have a legit account and multiple hacking accounts, I have never been IP banned by nexon, but don't think nexon doesn't IP ban.

    mc565mpgh@hotmail.com

    -Thanks to De La Ghetto
    <3


  5. #5
    Leagues's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mc565 View Post
    There shouldn't be a problem, I have a legit account and multiple hacking accounts, I have never been IP banned by nexon, but don't think nexon doesn't IP ban.
    Alright , I just don't want my main to be banned . thanks.

  6. #6
    B4NDiT26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,010
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    32
    My Mood
    Shocked
    I did the same thing and I got banned also my main for linked to hacking acc.

  7. #7
    whyyouhack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    engine.exe
    Posts
    27
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Chatty
    I'f you play CANA you don't need to be afraid , but i'f you play CAEU , you should be careful , if you get reported for hacking on the forum they will trace you , and all the accounts traced to your computer will be banned.

    My MG ( 2star ) got banned on CAEU a while ago for ' traced to mh acc '.
    Swag

  8. #8
    pepsi233's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    dasdas
    Posts
    2,357
    Reputation
    85
    Thanks
    132
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by whyyouhack View Post
    I'f you play CANA you don't need to be afraid , but i'f you play CAEU , you should be careful , if you get reported for hacking on the forum they will trace you , and all the accounts traced to your computer will be banned.

    My MG ( 2star ) got banned on CAEU a while ago for ' traced to mh acc '.

    Yeah they trace you. Depends on the amount of reports you have. I doubt it cause i have many alts and nothing has happened to my LTC as of yet. (CANA) Although , I did end up having my major banned for glitching on my alt ... I didn't think that would happen. Watch out what you use though , if you're always gonna keep it on the low , good.
    Last edited by pepsi233; 03-29-2013 at 10:04 AM.






    I like Flengo <3.

    Mc565 isn't even good at ca men.

  9. #9
    I am the genesis of the new generation
    MPGH Member
    Ethen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Penthouse
    Posts
    2,684
    Reputation
    160
    Thanks
    424
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Your good. Dont worry @Flengo Do your job /
    Image removed.

  10. #10
    Flengo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    15,708
    Reputation
    3319
    Thanks
    11,140
    My Mood
    Happy
    Shouldn't be a problem at all

    /Solved
    /Closed
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.
     
     
    VM | PM

    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since Unknown - Unknown
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Donator Since 05.29.2013

    Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

    District 187 Minion Since 04.04.2013
    Steam Minion Since 02.26.2013
    WarRock Minion Since 02.19.2013
    A.V.A Minion Since 02.13.2013
    DayZ Minion Since 01.21.2013
    Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010


Similar Threads

  1. List Of Hacked Myspace Accounts
    By OMGH4X in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 03-01-2013, 01:58 AM
  2. Neeed a Good tibia account.....
    By gunot in forum General Gaming
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-31-2007, 05:54 PM
  3. Make accounts for US version?
    By chris9273 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-28-2006, 12:31 PM
  4. Want a free G-Mail account?
    By Mikoll in forum General
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-28-2006, 11:54 PM
  5. Gunz Account Lookup + Cracker (A-Jack)
    By GodofGunz in forum Gunz Hacks
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-04-2006, 09:26 PM