Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    1Reaps's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Amazed

    Nexon Registration Error

    "There has been an error with the service. Please try reloading the page." Is ther error I get when I try to finish my registration(Link from E-Mail)I have tried refreshing the page and using the Mozilla Firefox diffrent pageview but it does not seem to work at all. I also heard that error is to stop people from creating new account everyday but in my case this is the first time I registred to take a look at Combat Arms. Any help would be appreciated.

  2. #2
    LiL Mikko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Play Boy Mansion
    Posts
    1,145
    Reputation
    -85
    Thanks
    194
    My Mood
    Asleep
    I'm having the same problem. I was trying to register few hours ago and I couldn't. I used dif PC,IP, Browsers and I even trying registering on my cell phone but still wasn't able to register.
    (´¯`•.¸¸.••»" FAP FAP FAP"«••.¸¸.•´¯`)

     




    (´¯`•.¸¸.••»
    "Lil Mikko"«••.¸¸.•´¯`)
     


  3. #3
    Cryptonic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United Provinces of Canada
    Posts
    1,221
    Reputation
    44
    Thanks
    176
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by LiL Mikko View Post
    I'm having the same problem. I was trying to register few hours ago and I couldn't. I used dif PC,IP, Browsers and I even trying registering on my cell phone but still wasn't able to register.
    Same, it seems like when they ban you, it's like impossible to make a new account. Try going to a library or something. Ask a friend to do it... or reformat your computer
    My Projects

    Basic Nexon Account Generator | [Source]FvClickBot | UltimateClean - Advanced CA Cleaner




     
    Quote Originally Posted by traiphoenix View Post
    this hack not working
    Quote Originally Posted by CAFlames View Post
    your brain not working
    Quote Originally Posted by iReapzi View Post
    What about the horny 15 year olds?
    Quote Originally Posted by PepsiXHacker View Post
    Well, they're the ones with mods of naked viper.
    Quote Originally Posted by iReapzi View Post
    Why would they want mods of naked viper, not like the can see her body in game
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/210-combat...exy-viper.html
    Quote Originally Posted by iReapzi View Post
    Brb questioning my sexuality.
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PepsiXHacker View Post
    Dat bod.


    Previous name "PepsiXHacker"

  4. #4
    Karla857's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,085
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    106
    My Mood
    Sad
    No when you get banned you can just make another account unless they make you ip banned from the site @Cryptonic.But you 2 guys are ip banned from the website looks like you can't unless you give nexon a reason to unban you @LiL Mikko @1Reaps

  5. #5
    1Reaps's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Thank you!

  6. #6
    Cryptonic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United Provinces of Canada
    Posts
    1,221
    Reputation
    44
    Thanks
    176
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by sity73 View Post
    No when you get banned you can just make another account unless they make you ip banned from the site @Cryptonic.But you 2 guys are ip banned from the website looks like you can't unless you give nexon a reason to unban you @LiL Mikko @1Reaps
    Ehh.. Just install a clean copy of windows on vmware, sign up, and you're done.
    My Projects

    Basic Nexon Account Generator | [Source]FvClickBot | UltimateClean - Advanced CA Cleaner




     
    Quote Originally Posted by traiphoenix View Post
    this hack not working
    Quote Originally Posted by CAFlames View Post
    your brain not working
    Quote Originally Posted by iReapzi View Post
    What about the horny 15 year olds?
    Quote Originally Posted by PepsiXHacker View Post
    Well, they're the ones with mods of naked viper.
    Quote Originally Posted by iReapzi View Post
    Why would they want mods of naked viper, not like the can see her body in game
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/210-combat...exy-viper.html
    Quote Originally Posted by iReapzi View Post
    Brb questioning my sexuality.
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PepsiXHacker View Post
    Dat bod.


    Previous name "PepsiXHacker"

Similar Threads

  1. Nexon installer ERROR
    By FirstKiller007 in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-24-2009, 01:22 PM
  2. *Updated* Nexon Registration Tut 2/10/08
    By Hispiforce in forum WarRock Korea Hacks
    Replies: 265
    Last Post: 06-09-2009, 07:09 AM
  3. KWR Registration error
    By frinka in forum WarRock Korea Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-04-2009, 10:31 PM
  4. Nexon Plug... Error ?
    By Lovepreet in forum WarRock Korea Hacks
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-03-2007, 01:58 PM
  5. Nexon Registration Needs REAL KSSN'S Now
    By Synns in forum WarRock Korea Hacks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-01-2007, 06:26 AM

Tags for this Thread