Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Someone PLEASE HELP!

Ok so combat arms has been working perfectly fine on my computer for awhile, but the other day my little brother deleted his computer account, and since then it hasn't been working. I went to play the game and it said some .dll was missing and to reinstall the game. I've tried all day yesterday to reinstall the game, but it always gets to "Installing files" and then it says, "An error has occured during installation. Please try again" I have uninstalled the game, I have ccleaner, and I have even deleted every combat arms files I can find. I still get this!? Why can't I download!?

I also have got fresh installation programs from the website, still doesn't work?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Exiige View Post
    Ok so combat arms has been working perfectly fine on my computer for awhile, but the other day my little brother deleted his computer account, and since then it hasn't been working. I went to play the game and it said some .dll was missing and to reinstall the game. I've tried all day yesterday to reinstall the game, but it always gets to "Installing files" and then it says, "An error has occured during installation. Please try again" I have uninstalled the game, I have ccleaner, and I have even deleted every combat arms files I can find. I still get this!? Why can't I download!?

I also have got fresh installation programs from the website, still doesn't work?
    Do you let your computer sleep when you download Ca

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Please Close I fixed.