Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    crazedXELITEZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Man Cave
    Posts
    18
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    29
    My Mood
    Inspired

    Question Combat arms Crashing and Freezing when injecting.

    OK so today i tried to run the Skid Release from two weeks ago. (I've been hacking elsewhere for a awhile just getting back into combat arms) I used the latest extreme injector; i waited until the anti-hacks were done then i injected the game with the .dll. (i was at the log in screen). But every time i try to do so combat arms immediately crashes. So i thought maybe i have to log in first so i log in (with a brand new account knowing it'll get banned really quick) and alt tabbed; i then opened the injector and combat arms froze/crashed. So i just started combat arms again logged in and alt tabbed then came back and the game was frozen (i didn't even inject anything). Is it possible then made it freeze every time you alt tab? I don't know if there's a new method to injecting or if im not injecting quick enough idk. Also i used the simple Pe cipher too. Am i doing everything right? Any useful tips, tricks, and or even links would be amazing. Thanks for the help!!!

  2. #2
    Karla857's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,085
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    106
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by crazedXELITEZ View Post
    OK so today i tried to run the Skid Release from two weeks ago. (I've been hacking elsewhere for a awhile just getting back into combat arms) I used the latest extreme injector; i waited until the anti-hacks were done then i injected the game with the .dll. (i was at the log in screen). But every time i try to do so combat arms immediately crashes. So i thought maybe i have to log in first so i log in (with a brand new account knowing it'll get banned really quick) and alt tabbed; i then opened the injector and combat arms froze/crashed. So i just started combat arms again logged in and alt tabbed then came back and the game was frozen (i didn't even inject anything). Is it possible then made it freeze every time you alt tab? I don't know if there's a new method to injecting or if im not injecting quick enough idk. Also i used the simple Pe cipher too. Am i doing everything right? Any useful tips, tricks, and or even links would be amazing. Thanks for the help!!!
    Its likely patched now since the new update

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Karla857 For This Useful Post:

    crazedXELITEZ (07-27-2013)

  4. #3
    crazedXELITEZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Man Cave
    Posts
    18
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    29
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Extreme injector? Or the Skid Release?

  5. #4
    omegaflare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    $3.99/Min
    Posts
    165
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by crazedXELITEZ View Post
    Extreme injector? Or the Skid Release?
    Skid release has already been detected and also read this on how to inject with Extreme injector, http://www.mpgh.net/forum/292-combat...or-v2-1-a.html

  6. #5
    crazedXELITEZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Man Cave
    Posts
    18
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    29
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by omegaflare View Post
    Skid release has already been detected and also read this on how to inject with Extreme injector, http://www.mpgh.net/forum/292-combat...or-v2-1-a.html
    What if i cipher it? o_o

  7. #6
    omegaflare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    $3.99/Min
    Posts
    165
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by crazedXELITEZ View Post
    What if i cipher it? o_o
    You can try to cipher it, if it doesn't work then you will have to wait for new hacks to be released.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to omegaflare For This Useful Post:

    crazedXELITEZ (07-27-2013)

  9. #7
    crazedXELITEZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Man Cave
    Posts
    18
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    29
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by omegaflare View Post
    You can try to cipher it, if it doesn't work then you will have to wait for new hacks to be released.
    Didn't work. Now we play the waiting game! Your move scripters! Thanks for the help!

Similar Threads

  1. [Help Request] COMBAT ARMS CRASH AND LAG!
    By *cuong* in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-04-2013, 08:22 AM
  2. GAH! combat arms crashing when ANY injector is open
    By Mr Moggy in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-17-2011, 07:48 PM
  3. Combat arms Crashing At Inject
    By iamthedark in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-24-2010, 11:33 AM
  4. Combat Arms Crashes When I Login
    By ajvpot in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-30-2010, 06:09 AM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-10-2010, 01:24 AM