Thread: .dll Problem

Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    j0elself's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    detroit
    Posts
    437
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    39
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

    .dll Problem

    Hey i have a new computer that i normally play on and it works fine, i dusted the dust of my old windows "me" edition and i instaled combat arms to the thing.

    soon as i start it it says "can not find d3dx9.35.dll" i know the promblem has somthing to do with directx or the file its self. i 100% sure that the file is in the ca folder and directx 9c is instaled ( bare minimum to run ca )

    And i submited a ticket to nexon guess what they say?.... there same old bs about reinstal combat arms so hell i had nothing to lose so i did it still the same old problem. Nexon custamer support sucks.

    ps. i know my spelling blows lol

    Thank you if some one can help me

  2. #2
    Banned4life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,256
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    111
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    hmm please explain more does the problem occur when u inject hacks or when u enter combat

  3. #3
    j0elself's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    detroit
    Posts
    437
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    39
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Nope i didnt even use hacks on thatpc i just instaled it and keep geting that error.
    i one combat arms and themthe launcher thing comes up and i click " start game "
    and then the error pops up

    Thank You for the relpy

  4. #4
    satindemon4u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,192
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    260
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Quote Originally Posted by j0elself View Post
    Hey i have a new computer that i normally play on and it works fine, i dusted the dust of my old windows "me" edition and i instaled combat arms to the thing.

    soon as i start it it says "can not find d3dx9.35.dll" i know the promblem has somthing to do with directx or the file its self. i 100% sure that the file is in the ca folder and directx 9c is instaled ( bare minimum to run ca )


    And i submited a ticket to nexon guess what they say?.... there same old bs about reinstal combat arms so hell i had nothing to lose so i did it still the same old problem. Nexon custamer support sucks.

    ps. i know my spelling blows lol

    Thank you if some one can help me
    I bolded the part for you Banned4life since you obviously cant read.

    Try getting DirectX 10. Also, try going into your system 32 folder, copy the d3d9 file, and past it into your combat arms folder.

  5. #5
    Banned4life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,256
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    111
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by satindemon4u View Post
    I bolded the part for you Banned4life since you obviously cant read.

    Try getting DirectX 10. Also, try going into your system 32 folder, copy the d3d9 file, and past it into your combat arms folder.
    Wow wth copying the d3d9 file to ur nexon folder does nothing smart one
    google d3dx9.35.dll and download that and put it in ur CA folder that should work

  6. #6
    Grim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,362
    Reputation
    112
    Thanks
    3,781
    My Mood
    Cynical
    d3dx9_35 is a required dll file for you combat arms folder

    go to dll-files . com and download it.. save it anywhere, but extract it to C:\Nexon\Combat Arms
    Want to see my programs?
    \/ CLICK IT BITCHES \/

  7. #7
    j0elself's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    detroit
    Posts
    437
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    39
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by satindemon4u View Post
    I bolded the part for you Banned4life since you obviously cant read.

    Try getting DirectX 10. Also, try going into your system 32 folder, copy the d3d9 file, and past it into your combat arms folder.
    Yea thanks for the help, but i did that it didnt seem to work. i know the file is the right file its the same as on my new computer and the old one and i checked its the same one nexon gave me,

    thanks for a response

  8. #8
    Bombsaway707's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gym
    Posts
    8,817
    Reputation
    791
    Thanks
    3,947
    My Mood
    Amused
    Hmmm IDK if this helps but try getting Net Framework 3.5, if that doesnt work then ur PC might b too old

  9. #9
    Banned4life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,256
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    111
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by j0elself View Post
    Yea thanks for the help, but i did that it didnt seem to work. i know the file is the right file its the same as on my new computer and the old one and i checked its the same one nexon gave me,

    thanks for a response
    ignore him hes stupid download the d3dx9_35.dll from google then just put it in ur CA and ur problem will be sloved

  10. #10
    j0elself's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    detroit
    Posts
    437
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    39
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by bombsaway707 View Post
    Hmmm IDK if this helps but try getting Net Framework 3.5, if that doesnt work then ur PC might b too old
    I did that man too. the only thing i didnt try is the netframe i bet it doesnt have the current version of that.. well thanks for the help i aprecate it
    http://joelself.myminicity.com
    Please click that its like a habbo

  11. #11
    j0elself's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    detroit
    Posts
    437
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    39
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    im sorry for the bump,
    http://joelself.myminicity.com
    Please click that its like a habbo

  12. #12
    Ghty82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Combat Arms Section, Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    1,451
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    128
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Try upgrading to XP, getting .NET 3.5, and DirectX9



    "I dream of a world where people are not judged by their post count but by their content of character." Me
    "Ask not what MPGH can do for you, But what you can do for your MPGH!"

Similar Threads

  1. Ashwoops bypass problems + mfc71.dll download here
    By 913982499 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-11-2009, 11:59 PM
  2. Hack works for 1 game and dll problem
    By Chicco in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-23-2009, 01:51 AM
  3. 41mb0t.dll And all others (problem)
    By UrbanWarfare in forum Battlefield Heroes Hacks
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-10-2009, 11:38 PM
  4. MPGH Combat Arms Pub hack Dll problem...
    By haikaboy in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-25-2009, 05:54 PM
  5. dll error/\problem
    By mpghhackersrock123 in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-23-2007, 01:46 AM

Tags for this Thread