Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

Zomg, Not hack related. Please!

Ok so this is the deal. I steart CA the launcher pops up and then the game start thing right? you with me? I click game start and what happens ? nothing then my computer wont run anything at all! But the combat arms process is still running. Now listen this is the thing. The combat arms launcher is running with the hacksheild and engine.exe. witch hackshield doesn't pop up. But if i close the launcher process hacksieild pops up with autoup.exe or something. After that nothing still so i close out the hackshield process tree and then combat Armz starts and at login it d/c me. I have no hacks at all. i uninstalled reinstalled and same thing. so any help besides what i have tried will be a quick thank you. Again it freezes if i dont quick the processe's and if i do it dissconect's me at Login. i don't know please help mod's im talking to or some one who knows what they are talking about!! THANKS AGAIN
    Sorry wrong section, but i posted in help and it just floated to the bottom. Please i need help.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Well this is suppose to be in the general thread. Move there pls
    But to your question i dont really know what happend...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Maybe this will help:Combat Arms - Online FPS Action <<< Not just the homepage!! Go to it!!

Mods I'm not advertising I'm just helping this dude out, and I think everyone knows about combat arms homepage.

Thank me if I helped!
    Last edited by l0lz0rs; 10-01-2009 at 07:42 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to l0lz0rs For This Useful Post:

headsup (10-01-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Help Section Next Time

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Crack_Killz View Post
    Well this is suppose to be in the general thread. Move there pls
    But to your question i dont really know what happend...
    Then don't spam please.
    He knows that it's in the wrong section.
    Atleast try and help, and if you can't do that, it seems like you have no reason to post at all.

@headsup:

Who are you talking to?
    Or you still need help?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by headsup View Post
    Ok so this is the deal. I steart CA the launcher pops up and then the game start thing right? you with me? I click game start and what happens ? nothing then my computer wont run anything at all! But the combat arms process is still running. Now listen this is the thing. The combat arms launcher is running with the hacksheild and engine.exe. witch hackshield doesn't pop up. But if i close the launcher process hacksieild pops up with autoup.exe or something. After that nothing still so i close out the hackshield process tree and then combat Armz starts and at login it d/c me. I have no hacks at all. i uninstalled reinstalled and same thing. so any help besides what i have tried will be a quick thank you. Again it freezes if i dont quick the processe's and if i do it dissconect's me at Login. i don't know please help mod's im talking to or some one who knows what they are talking about!! THANKS AGAIN
    Sorry wrong section, but i posted in help and it just floated to the bottom. Please i need help.
    Re-install? Check if your PC is compatible wit CA, they mightve changed the requirments after the latest patch

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Sorry all And yes i still need help. to Bombsaway i have reinstalled 3 times still same thing. And i played like 2 days agao after latest patch. after a game i closed out ca and restarted my comp after that this problem accured. And to lolzers no help but thanks for trying

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    dude, same problem here, T_T

Edit: for those who thinks its my pc or something like that, let me let u kown i have windows XP SP3 on AMD Athlon 64 X2 4200+, 3gb Ram, Nvidia Geforce 9500 GT of 1 GB DDR3, conect of 1.5 mb
    Last edited by Gab20; 10-02-2009 at 01:28 AM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Gab20 For This Useful Post:

*XxOwningxX* (10-13-2009)

Thanks
    Maybe try Ctrl+Alt+Delete after u open game. Then go to the 'View' tab and probably click 'maximize' or 'bring to front'

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    okay now a post thats somewhat helpful, *IF YOUVE PLAYED IT BEFORE SKIP TO THE NEXT % go to Can You Run It and type in combat arms see if you can run it %%%% uninstall, delete the NEXON folder then install,% Still if theirs no go,check to see if its running under a didfrent compatability, right click Combatlauncher~Proporties~combatibitity *it should be grey and unchecked* % now if you still cant figure it out,try UPDATEING your graphic cards,DirectX,Sound, make sure its in your firewalls EXCEPTIONS List. if NOTHING WORKS! Contact Nexon they can help you further hope this helps