Thread: screenshot

Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    southkid23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    28
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Cool

    screenshot

    how do you do a screenshot?

  2. #2
    Connor Griffin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Salem, New Hampshire
    Posts
    70
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    From CA:
    go ingame, press PRTSC (top right of your keyboard.
    the screenie shows up in your CA folder. go to TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting and upload that picture.
    then copy the [IMG] code where you want the screenshot.

    From Your Desktop (Not in CA):
    Press PRTSC
    go to MS Paint, hit CTRL+V
    save the picture. then upload that to TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting, and copy the [IMG] code into where you want the pic to be.

  3. #3
    southkid23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    28
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Cool
    thank you so much

  4. #4
    satindemon4u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,192
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    260
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Press Prt Scr (print screen key)
    Paste the picture into like paint (ctrl v)
    save it.

    Done.

  5. #5
    j0elself's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    detroit
    Posts
    437
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    39
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Connor Griffin View Post
    From CA:
    go ingame, press PRTSC (top right of your keyboard.
    the screenie shows up in your CA folder. go to TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting and upload that picture.
    then copy the [IMG] code where you want the screenshot.

    From Your Desktop (Not in CA):
    Press PRTSC
    go to MS Paint, hit CTRL+V
    save the picture. then upload that to TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting, and copy the [IMG] code into where you want the pic to be.

    you said thank you to this guy but you never clicked thx
    http://joelself.myminicity.com
    Please click that its like a habbo

  6. #6
    mariofan901's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hanging in CA section/Helping.
    Posts
    772
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    290
    Quote Originally Posted by satindemon4u View Post
    Press Prt Scr (print screen key)
    Paste the picture into like paint (ctrl v)
    save it.

    Done.
    wow. you even copy the post above you. rofl.

  7. #7
    Sweatshirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    255
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by j0elself View Post
    you said thank you to this guy but you never clicked thx
    does it really matter if he clicks it?
    a username under my post means less than the person actually typing thanks.

    BTW, this is corndog, and so was that.

  8. #8
    satindemon4u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,192
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    260
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Quote Originally Posted by mariofan901 View Post
    wow. you even copy the post above you. rofl.
    Simplified it. No one needs that many instructions for a simple project like that.

    wow. you even copy the post above you.
    rofl.

    There, now i copied it. Fuck brains.

Similar Threads

  1. First Look: WR Information AND Screenshots
    By Dave84311 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 07-09-2006, 02:41 AM
  2. Just a Screenshots
    By WertyRO in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-20-2006, 01:22 AM
  3. Warrock Korea Screenshots
    By Paolo1993 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-13-2006, 11:10 PM