Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    prefire420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under Ground!
    Posts
    102
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    17
    My Mood
    Angry

    Ok Every try and help. Might be benifieted.

    Ok so i try to open my aimbot.dll with reflector or visual c++ and what happends ? I get and error Cannot be opened because it does not have a CLI header?? I searched google all over for 2 hours and nothing.. I need to look inside this .dll. so my question is how? and how could i make a CLI header for my .dll?? so i can open it??

  2. #2
    Kira's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    664
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by prefire420 View Post
    Ok so i try to open my aimbot.dll with reflector or visual c++ and what happends ? I get and error Cannot be opened because it does not have a CLI header?? I searched google all over for 2 hours and nothing.. I need to look inside this .dll. so my question is how? and how could i make a CLI header for my .dll?? so i can open it??
    Why do you want to look inside it. If you want to learn how to code a aimbot, learn it yourself. Don't try to use someone else's stuff.

  3. #3
    User1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Above the influence
    Posts
    4,085
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Crappy
    1. its prob packed
    2. not .net framework

    .Net framework uses a JIT compilter, so its code is not compiled yet, it compiles just in time according to the OS the .net is installed on

    CPP is pre-compiled
    Any donations would help


    Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707

    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood

    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Alby-kun


    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali

    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by CodeDemon
    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jussofresh View Post
    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1!
    [21:13] CoderNever: HOLY SHIT ITS USER1!
    Yes it is me... Yup Yup




  4. #4
    Kira's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    664
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by User1 View Post
    1. its prob packed
    2. not .net framework

    .Net framework uses a JIT compilter, so its code is not compiled yet, it compiles just in time according to the OS the .net is installed on

    CPP is pre-compiled
    Listen to the pro ---^ (User1)

  5. #5
    prefire420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under Ground!
    Posts
    102
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    17
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by User1 View Post
    1. its prob packed
    2. not .net framework

    .Net framework uses a JIT compilter, so its code is not compiled yet, it compiles just in time according to the OS the .net is installed on

    CPP is pre-compiled
    so how would i change it so i can view it? So it's not compiled yet y cant i have a peek inside?? can i try to run it so it compiles then try decompile?

  6. #6
    why06jz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    299
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    54
    Quote Originally Posted by prefire420 View Post
    so how would i change it so i can view it? So it's not compiled yet y cant i have a peek inside?? can i try to run it so it compiles then try decompile?
    Well... if it's not compiled it's just source and you can already take a look inside, but since the aimbot.dll is already compiled it would depend what the code is written in... I'm unsure how C# runs on Windows... if it was C# you could use a reflector, but this is besides the point.

    The .dll was most likely written in C++. You would have to open it up with a debugger or something... well you can't open up .dll's with Olly Debug normally, but I think there's a plugin for it.

    I only got into this whole hacking business... what 2 months ago? So I still have a lot to learn, but that's what I know so far :/

Similar Threads

  1. [Help Request] Pls Come In and Help me!
    By Reallity-X4 in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-15-2011, 09:02 PM
  2. [Help Request] How do I inject .dll files and where might I find and injector?
    By ThatStreetSk8ter in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-03-2011, 09:28 PM
  3. Please read and Try to Help!#@$@!#$
    By Derollo5 in forum Operation 7 General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-28-2010, 02:24 PM
  4. trainer and help
    By josser in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-13-2007, 04:53 PM
  5. Im gunna try and help
    By jeremywilms in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-06-2006, 11:56 AM

Tags for this Thread